JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I probably won't update my reference sheet again for a bit, but if someone can summarize all of the necessary trigger points, that'd be nice.
WW, the 2 Wonder lolis, Superwoman (possibly others) all need to be at slut level. Bring SW to talk to WW (for ~2 days with different scenes) and then go try your luck at the hideout for a few days. That's most of the stuff people pointed at to trigger it
According to the dev himself you need to have WW and the Wonder girls cell content complete (includes Superwoman as she is needed to get WW into her slut outfit) and to have finished the yacht event. It was posted in the discord not too long ago:
Capture.png

If you have everything done, then Grail should show up right away when you go to the legion hideout.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, there's no links to download this "rebuilt" edition either.
They nuked it recently cause people were going batshit crazy about it and kept asking why it's there, why it's only 1 build in ~4 years, why no1 talks about it, why SR7 made it once then dumped it, etc. It's not coming back anytime soon, and if by some ungodly event it does come back, it'll be some rando trying to look cool by remaking it ......

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
They nuked it recently cause people were going batshit crazy about it and kept asking why it's there, why it's only 1 build in ~4 years, why no1 talks about it, why SR7 made it once then dumped it, etc. It's not coming back anytime soon, and if by some ungodly event it does come back, it'll be some rando trying to look cool by remaking it ......
I've been waiting for xMendoza to post up a followup to his post in the sprite remix thread yesterday. I've played around a bit in Ren'Py, and have done some interface tweaks. The last thing I need ATM is another long term project, but I'm hoping that xMendoza is attempting a Ren'Py port. The hard part is lining up the sprites and recreating the sprite animations. I took a quick look at the Unity assets, and I'm not seeing an easy way to port the image positions over. Dialogue might be easier to copy/paste but it's the image calls that would be the problem.

Nonetheless, I'm hoping that someone steps up that can get things far enough along to be worthwhile. If there's a Ren'Py port, well Ren'Py is more mod friendly so fanart and mod types can then have fun with it!

This would allow for such things like unifying the gal assignments in the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello into a single screen. There's a few ways to approach this (drag and drop, etc.) which can be done in Ren'Py if you have the coding skillz...

I can at least help get the ball rolling, but if xMendoza is already taking a stab at this, I'm hoping that I can at least play around with his screens.rpy to help make a 'more faithful' port as far as how dialogue, etc. is displayed.

Setting up a suitable homage to the original interface is the easy part IMHO, and perhaps tweaked to taste...

Above are a couple of screenshots from my 'backburner' SU Ren'Py port project build that i play with occasionally when the mood strikes; you get the idea.

This is the easy part, the hard part is porting over and positioning well over 10,000 sprite assets from the Unity extract over to Ren'Py in a meaningful way.

Anyways, as to what was posted by xMendoza yesterday, I guess we'll see!

Last edited:

DragonBjorn69

Aug 2, 2022
Is there any way I can make some tweaks in a specific file's code to make the game think I've played through all of a heroine's story? New pc, don't have my previous save file, and I'd rather not have to skip through the dialogue of all the girls I have, then proceed to the next day, and repeat the process again and again.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Well now, I remember talk about Themyscira being split into two updates, but now after I played those two updates, it feels like it's gonna take at least another two until we get all the seggs there :KEK: I'm not mad or anything, but just can't not :KEK: thinking about this.

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
I cant trigger Audrey clonning( .....All scenes with Audrey opened in cell(sex,anal etc), butt i cannot " leash":mad:

I try everything but i cannot trigger Savage with 1 000 000 for audrey, so i dont call Savage in office. Audrey and Roulette dialogs are "nothing more yet"

Nanda Parbat event and Maxima event are present, 124 day. No cheats except money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well now, I remember talk about Themyscira being split into two updates, but now after I played those two updates, it feels like it's gonna take at least another two until we get all the seggs there :KEK: I'm not mad or anything, but just can't not :KEK: thinking about this.
What 2 updates though ? The 1st unlocked the event with nothing to do and the other 1 has some of them naked ...... You're looking for at least a year's worth of new updates to get them into smex scenes (a year of updates being about 3-4 max)

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes