Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I even play that game?
I don't make money, so I can't upgrade anything, can't unlock anything, can't do anything.

First try, I used the 100k donation to build a device and try to capture another girl, but it failed.
And I would have needed 50k to buy another slot anyway.

Second try, I upgraded the dancefloor, and two days later, I stopped getting money.

I can't do heists because I need 100k to hire someone...

Everything costs tons of money but it's impossible to make money in the first place.
Make a device to get the 1st and easiest girl you can. Dump that girl in the club for months. Rotate her out once in a while to "refresh" her income. Rinse and repeat until you get enough $ to make another device and get a new girl .......... Or just cheat everything

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Everything costs tons of money but it's impossible to make money in the first place.
Just cheat for money :LUL: if you want to play "legitimately" just hire people to capture other girls. Its a very rough start since all you do is skip 100 or so days for cash using the c

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why are we using the term "they"? I thought this was just one person?
Technically speaking Gunsmoke Games is two people. There's SR7 and the sycophant that runs his socials.

And here we are... near the end of November with no word on any kind of release even though there's supposed to be one. Am I surprised? No.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
xMendoza (whom has no affiliation with Gunsmoke games, just some modder type) has been making decent progress in the last few days with his stab at a Ren'Py port. It's looking promising so far, but of course with over 10,000 sprites ingame it's going to take a while.

xMendoza wants to do a 'faithful' port, with maybe a couple of 'quality of life' improvements along the way. I've thrown a few suggestions (i.e. coding examples and such) his way, and am doing my best to cheer him on!
:geek:

Setting up the various screens and such does take a while, but it's coming together nicely! See this post in the SU Sprite Remix/Fanart thread if proof of concept demos are something that might interest you, and if anyone might be willing to help it can't hurt to ask!

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I wonder if it wasn't an error.
I mean there was no teasing, it's usually a update every 2 months.

Mr.Lucy

Dec 23, 2021
Zatanna is still bugged, the silver age costume is still locked even after unlocking the rest of the costumes and the leash option is only going to the glamour

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Technically there was only one update with an event. What should have come from Mercy - the basis, which was hidden due to flaws. There were only characters without anything. Personally, I think there will be 2-3 more updates. And what was promised at the end of November will either be a build with fixes and MB content with 1-2 characters, or will be delayed until the end of January (he takes a vacation in December).
Make it February.
For the whole time since the beginning,we never got an update in January.
There was several updates in December through the years.
So January is even more the vacation month,than December.

he didn`t say anything in what year :D
Fun fact.
There was no update in November only in 2018.And technically we already got an update this November.
But there was 2 updates in October 2018 and 2 updates in December 2018.Of course the second update of each month was bugfix.

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Make it February.
For the whole time since the beginning,we never got an update in January.
There was several updates in December through the years.
So January is even more the vacation month,than December.

Fun fact.
There was no update in November only in 2018.And technically we already got an update this November.
But there was 2 updates in October 2018 and 2 updates in December 2018.Of course the second update of each month was bugfix.
In normal mode, yes, usually the update was released at the end of February. I meant that he is working on an update in November and January, that is, at the end of January, in theory, an update is possible.
For the last two or three years, he had a vacation in December (holidays, you know). Everything is possible, just like everything is impossible. :WeSmart:

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes