Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have several questions to see if xMendoza is kind to answer them (or any other involved) SUrebuilt is a port of the original game in Rempy ? Is there any change in the mechanics apart from the new format? The image of Haren unlimited is from another related project? a different game just a test? Will the idea of this version simply be to port the game or will different mechanics be added and another focus will be given to the game? (personally I would like to be able to get to see since that project is totally dead) a true SU trainer as it was sold years ago

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have several questions to see if xMendoza is kind to answer them (or any other involved) SUrebuilt is a port of the original game in Rempy ? Is there any change in the mechanics apart from the new format? The image of Haren unlimited is from another related project? a different game just a test? Will the idea of this version simply be to port the game or will different mechanics be added and another focus will be given to the game? (personally I would like to be able to get to see since that project is totally dead) a true SU trainer as it was sold years ago
I'll let xMendoza answer your other questions, but as to the 'Superharem Unlimited' screenshots that'd be me. That's my test build that I was piddling away at in my spare time. It's not the same thing. I am trying to help xMendoza recreate the 'look and feel' of the SU Unity build, which is his main goal as I understand, in the Ren'Py environment.

Understand that there are a LOT of sprites that have to be positioned inside of the Ren'Py environment (over 10,000 sprites) so it'll be a long time for this project to catch up with the unity build. Setting up the environment framework won't take that long, but trying to recreate the ingame animations, etc. will take quite a while.

Mainly I just wanted to clarify the 'Superharem Unlimited' screenshots, those are mine!

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Like OhWee said this project is a SUrebuilt is a port of the original game in Rempy but will take time to be finished.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Very good, so superharen unlimited is a separate project to make a mode or another version of the SR7 game? thanks for answering
Superharem Unlimited is more of a 'proof of concept' kind of thing. It was intended to explore the possibility of a port, and maybe give other people ideas. I have a bajillion other projects atm that I'm focused on, but at some point in the not so near future I may do a Super Powered game using Daz Studio to create the relevent characters. So it will be a 'loosely inspired by' kind of game but it's a LOOOONG ways down the road.

In the meantime, xMendoza is trying to get the ball rolling an a 'faithful' Ren'Py port, which I'm all about. Hopefully I can help him get the 'easy stuff' out of the way quickly, so that he can focus on re-creating the various scenes in SU.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok a new small update, special thx to OhWee and monkmonk

PC

MAC
This is looking quite good so far! Very little content, but as far as recreating the 'look and feel' things are coming along very nicely!

I will of course have more ideas on how to tweak various things as more gets added (we've been PMing back and forth regularly), and I'm sure that xMendoza would love any input that others have as well.

One other thought. While xMendoza has indicated that this will be a 'faithful recreation', any 'quality of life' improvements that can be incorporated into the gameplay are fair game, so if you fanart types have ideas, feel free to share!

Also, if anyone here has experience with inventory systems in RenPy (i.e. methods that can be used to handle the GS/MB assignments), i'm sure that xMendoza is open to suggestions. I've looked this up a couple of times, but have never taken a stab at doing this, so if someone else is out there that is familar with this and wants to help...

I've already suggested combining the GS and MB management screens into a single screen to eliminate the need to go back and forth between the GS and MB simply to re-assign girls. That part of the demo isn't built yet, but it is very much on xMendoza 's 'to do list'.

Yeah this is kind of off topic, but no sense getting the SU game thread all excited prematurely, so I don't mind y'all using this (the sprite re-mix/fanart) thread to discuss ideas for now. At some point this probably should peel off into it's own mod thread, but for now it's all good!

I'm getting really excited about this! My own involvement will be mainly 'suggestions and ideas' as I have other stuff I'm working on atm, but yeah this looks really promising y'all!
:D

Last edited:

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
An idea I have is that, when any of the girls do "extra" good when they danced, I say Roulette "rewards" them with some special attention. As in, since they are masochists, and she gives them fun little spankings after they close. Lol

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
I would like to know your secrets.
its not much a secrets its just using paint.net and take a background pics and put it in a layer under so that when you use a pics with transparent "background" its is a layer above it so the transparent part of that pics when put it into the paint.net will show the background then you move the transparent pics where you want to have it in the background and when done you simply save and press yes on the question the program will ask like the pics in the spolier bellow i did just a few min ago

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes the question my have been sarcasm but i choose to answer it honesty anyway :)

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
its not much a secrets its just using paint.net and take a background pics and put it in a layer under so that when you use a pics with transparent "background" its is a layer above it so the transparent part of that pics when put it into the paint.net will show the background then you move the transparent pics where you want to have it in the background and when done you simply save and press yes on the question the program will ask like the pics in the spolier bellow i did just a few min ago

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes the question my have been sarcasm but i choose to answer it honesty anyway :)
Nice, post more pics pls

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Ok a new small update, special thx to OhWee and monkmonk

PC

MAC
This is awesome! Thank you for doing this! If you ever get to replicate the rest of the game, please try to tweak the income numbers to make the game playable without cheats. Maybe increase the rewards from heists and GS. MB can stay the same since by that point money is usually no longer a problem.

Start of the game is really slow otherwise. After the first 3 days of tutorial, we are stuck with a single dancing heroine and next to no money. We need 100k for lvl.1 device and another 100k to hire a villain to have an RNG based chance to capture a second heroine. If that fails, we need another 100k to rehire a villain to try again (and according to the vault stats, maybe the device can get broken in the process as well?). If we are successful, we still need more money to unlock a second dancing place in the GS.
It would be nice to get somewhere from 300k to 500k to make the game feel more comfortable and less grindy. Maybe have Savage give Luthor more money during his first visit at day 7?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
This is awesome! Thank you for doing this! If you ever get to replicate the rest of the game, please try to tweak the income numbers to make the game playable without cheats. Maybe increase the rewards from heists and GS. MB can stay the same since by that point money is usually no longer a problem.

Start of the game is really slow otherwise. After the first 3 days of tutorial, we are stuck with a single dancing heroine and next to no money. We need 100k for lvl.1 device and another 100k to hire a villain to have an RNG based chance to capture a second heroine. If that fails, we need another 100k to rehire a villain to try again (and according to the vault stats, maybe the device can get broken in the process as well?). If we are successful, we still need more money to unlock a second dancing place in the GS.
It would be nice to get somewhere from 300k to 500k to make the game feel more comfortable and less grindy. Maybe have Savage give Luthor more money during his first visit at day 7?
yeah i will change the price for some upgrades and you will get more money. The money sistem is an very important aspect that need to be changed

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes