Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
This thread took another interesting turn. :love:
Here are some more potential art assets as requested by lazyasura & Grayking666

View attachment 2210760 View attachment 2210761

View attachment 2210763 View attachment 2210764

Took the time to increase her body size for the BJ - totally worth it :p

Finally more Tala content. Nice!

When I did my powergirl-edits I went for the original boob-window-costume without a second thought. I'm having second thoughts now. Damn u made this costume shine.

I like the the bigger font just as much as the original size. Just wondering about longer names such as "Wonder Woman" fitting in.
THANK YOU. Now I shall be greedy and ask for more.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
offf ok new update i added tala place, her 3 dance events, 1 strip and the costume sistem for her, pls help me with the grammatical mistakes, also I want to hear opinions about her meditation animation (also you will be able to talk with her for now even when she will meditate)
PC

MAC

I posted on the wrong channel yesterday

axellslade

Aug 10, 2016
offf ok new update i added tala place, her 3 dance events, 1 strip and the costume sistem for her, pls help me with the grammatical mistakes, also I want to hear opinions about her meditation animation (also you will be able to talk with her for now even when she will meditate)
PC

MAC

I posted on the wrong channel yesterday
Sorry to ask but, what exactly is this? I downloaded it and it seems to be some older version of the game?

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Didn't know there was an update. Once my crappy pc extracts and converts it all I'll see what's feasible.

Had a look, I can give it a go tomorrow but color matching with gimp is a pain, especially when both the women are dark to begin with.. Someone with photoshop can probably match the skin tones in seconds and do a much better job.

Edit Nope can't get WW to match nicely at all. Would need photoshop's color matching tool thing rather than trying over and over via different layers.
Gotcha. It could be anyone else, honestly. I just really want to see Superwoman in the pose on the right if that's possible

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Batman sent Wally undercover at the Bordello to investigate... He may have got a little sidetracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Batman wasn't convinced, so sent Nightwing to check the place out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes