Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I started to with the stock pic but Diana and Donna look so similar it soon became clear it really wasn't worth the effort.

Hope this quick edit eases your Donna itch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it! But the fan in me thought I'd point out that Donna is traditionally depicted with the Lasso of Persuassion (blue/silver) rather than WW's Lasso of Truth (yellow/gold).

8283335-00_donna.jpg

1264426-1264261_donna_large.jpg View attachment Lasso_of_Persuasion.webp

The Lasso of Persuasion has the ability to compel anyone to do as the user tells them to, as long as the strength of their willpower is less than Donna's [or whoever is wielding it]. Like 's , the Lasso of Persuasion is indestructible.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Was looking for a different asset when I saw the laso and saw it was a perfect fit so I just threw it on, lol. Don't know much about Donna but thanks for the info.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I like it! But the fan in me thought I'd point out that Donna is traditionally depicted with the Lasso of Persuassion (blue/silver) rather than WW's Lasso of Truth (yellow/gold).

View attachment 2217506

View attachment 2217503 View attachment 2217504

The Lasso of Persuasion has the ability to compel anyone to do as the user tells them to, as long as the strength of their willpower is less than Donna's [or whoever is wielding it]. Like 's , the Lasso of Persuasion is indestructible.
That....sounds more like something an anti-hero/villain would have...

Reactions: Gaoraga

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I'd like to join in on the lasso action.

SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Lobo_lasso_bj.jpg

I already did a WW/Lobo-BJ but I wanted to toy around some more with the recent Superwoman edit.

Any hope that your cooking new Black Canary edits? Also nice SW edits like always
There are several WIPs. Can't say when I'll finish any but it will definitively happen.

THANK YOU. Now I shall be greedy and ask for more.
There will be more Superwoman as well. It feels like 100pages ago when I promised some poor fella a SW-edit of the Crush sex scene. The work on her is already done but I still haven't decided on the setting/partner.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Mercy's limo driver gig...

MercyLexStreetLimo.jpg

I thought about "Home James' but it just didn't feel right...

I've been doing some code streamlining and learning some things about Ren'Py animation. I generally put off doing the animation thing, but not this time...

Just trying to help xMendoza make the coolest proof of concept demo ever! Well maybe not ever, but as hella cool as we can make it!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes