Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
I'm still sending suggestions xMendoza 's way for his SU Ren'Py demo build project!

Tweaking Ren'Py menu screens is just something I do sometimes...
:cool:
This looks good. Does the second image imply that there might be sound/music in the game in some future build? Or is it just a mock-up of a setting that may or may not be actually used?

Also, I have a stupid question: Would it be possible to split the Lexcorp cells into two separate parts? One would be only for heroines that had their devices maxed out (like it is currently). The other one would be for henchwomen and other "permanent residents" (Lois, Audrey, Harley2, Crush, Darci, Lana, Killer Frost).
Or maybe make sure the first couple of cells on the list are reserved only for girls that can not be swapped out?
Or maybe there could be a way to move a girl from one cell to another one?

I don't like the fact that Killer Frost is stuck in a cell on page 3 while there are empty "locked" cells on the first page after I decided to send the heroines back to work in GS and MB.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This looks good. Does the second image imply that there might be sound/music in the game in some future build? Or is it just a mock-up of a setting that may or may not be actually used?

Also, I have a stupid question: Would it be possible to split the Lexcorp cells into two separate parts? One would be only for heroines that had their devices maxed out (like it is currently). The other one would be for henchwomen and other "permanent residents" (Lois, Audrey, Harley2, Crush, Darci, Lana, Killer Frost).
Or maybe make sure the first couple of cells on the list are reserved only for girls that can not be swapped out?

I don't like the fact that Killer Frost is stuck in a cell on page 3 while there are empty "locked" cells on the first page after I decided to send the heroines back to work in GS and MB.
This is more xMendoza 's thing, but if this goes anywhere modder types might want to add sounds, music, etc.. RenPy lends itself to modding, so it's best to cover the bases.

As for the whole cell thing, and gal management in general, yeah no reason to scatter gals across multiple pages if they can be on the same screen. I'd like to see both the GS and MB girl assignment pages on the same page (I've shared an example of this already), with maybe a 'nudge nudge wink wink' with the supervillainesses should some modder type want to put supervillainesses to work in the MB...

Setting up say 3 dozen slots on the same page should be easy, and personally, I'd like to see face icons attached to each cell slot 'cuz faces are cuter than just text. The text could still be there though...

I may mock something up for this later. Right now I'm focused on game menu pages. Just a couple more to go.

I'm personally not a fan of the SU Unity main menu menu page, I'd rather see cute gals on that page instead of buttons, but xMendoza is more of a 'purist' in that regard.

But yeah, the whole point of setting up a Ren'Py port is because of the flexibility that Ren'Py offers. Once the basic framework is there, more people can play around with things to see if they can improve various aspects of the game.

I'm mainly just a cheerleader here though! I DO have other things I need to get back to soon...
:cool:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
I'd like to see both the GS and MB girl assignment pages on the same page (I've shared an example of this already), with maybe a 'nudge nudge wink wink' with the supervillainesses should some modder type want to put supervillainesses to work in the MB...
Good lord, yes. I’d love to see the henchwomen in there. Also I’ve always thought that having to reset the devices to get them out of cells and back into MB/GB was stupid. An upgrade is supposed to mean an upgrade. Max level devices should allow you to deploy them wherever you want.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Totally agree! Once the devices are maxed, it should be a simple flick of the switch to downgrade to Level 6 again/re-activate the mindless drone routine.

What I'm more interested in is having superheroines working in the GS or MB willingly after you've fully sluttified them. Not all, but more than just Starfire, whom you can already assign even if her device is unlocked.

Huntress and Vixen both seem rather slutty, and Courtney/Stargirl really seems to be into the whole slut thing, just sayin...

I think that Batgirl and Supergirl should be a group package though. Alone, they may have reservations, but if Lex dared the two of them to do the MB Orgy thing together...

A man can dream, right?
:love:

Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

Exed010

May 29, 2022

There are any possible about leash scene including sex scene while leashing or something like that?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Good lord, yes. I’d love to see the henchwomen in there. Also I’ve always thought that having to reset the devices to get them out of cells and back into MB/GB was stupid. An upgrade is supposed to mean an upgrade. Max level devices should allow you to deploy them wherever you want.
There are any possible about leash scene including sex scene while leashing or something like that?
I'll speak in the context of this fanart thread in general. Absolutely! And anything that is shared here theoretically could be included in a Ren'Py port of SU, assuming that the peeps that created said art are good with that. Or at least I would hope that people would ask first, but this being a buccaneer forum and all...
:sneaky:

Ren'Py is very modder friendly, as opposed to Unity which is designed to be opaque by comparison. We still find ways to extract the sprites, but modding the code is an entirely different animal! Not to mention that it's usually easier to quash bugs in Ren'Py due to the 'error screen' feature when exceptions are found.

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes