Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
yeah i will change the price for some upgrades and you will get more money. The money sistem is an very important aspect that need to be changed
I would say Something Trainer is a good place to start in terms of remaking the game. Removes pretty much all the grind and allows for sex scenes to have better context. I'm not saying to use his game as a base, but taking some inspiration would be a good idea.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I would say Something Trainer is a good place to start in terms of remaking the game. Removes pretty much all the grind and allows for sex scenes to have better context. I'm not saying to use his game as a base, but taking some inspiration would be a good idea.
I don't really like that game because Something Trainer is more a mod that a remake

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Since, I actually know how to do stuff in RenPy somewhat I might mod in better sex scene dialogue if it ever comes that because the original could be better imo.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys, love this thread, thought I'd have a go at something.

This is the REAL reason why Batman refused Ras' request to become the new Demon's Head!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't Batman WANT that action? Maybe not permanently (harem/wives), but a few one night stands surely...

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
This thread took another interesting turn. :love:
Here are some more potential art assets as requested by lazyasura & Grayking666

SR7_fanedit_Superwoman_Lobo_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Superwoman_Lobo_02.jpg

SR7_fanedit_Superwoman_Lobo_03.jpg SR7_fanedit_Superwoman_Lobo_03_cum.jpg

Took the time to increase her body size for the BJ - totally worth it :p

My business is your pleasure!

View attachment 2210580
Finally more Tala content. Nice!

Updated my New 52 Galatea outfit and I made a Lex version too.

View attachment 2201388
View attachment 2201386
When I did my powergirl-edits I went for the original boob-window-costume without a second thought. I'm having second thoughts now. Damn u made this costume shine.

question is the font size too big for the text?
I like the the bigger font just as much as the original size. Just wondering about longer names such as "Wonder Woman" fitting in.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 2210760 View attachment 2210761

View attachment 2210763 View attachment 2210764

When I did my powergirl-edits I went for the original boob-window-costume without a second thought. I'm having second thoughts now. Damn u made this costume shine.

I like the the bigger font just as much as the original size. Just wondering about longer names such as "Wonder Woman" fitting in.
button01Normal(3).png

Reactions: Krull and Lovekraut

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017

View attachment 2210760 View attachment 2210761

View attachment 2210763 View attachment 2210764

Any hope that your cooking new Black Canary edits? Also nice SW edits like always

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Didn't know there was an update. Once my crappy pc extracts and converts it all I'll see what's feasible.

Had a look, I can give it a go tomorrow but color matching with gimp is a pain, especially when both the women are dark to begin with.. Someone with photoshop can probably match the skin tones in seconds and do a much better job.

Edit Nope can't get WW to match nicely at all. Would need photoshop's color matching tool thing rather than trying over and over via different layers.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes