Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I prefer strap on to futa myself but I just make edits with in game assets. Drawing anything more complicated than a stick figure is not pretty but I'm working on it.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I prefer strap on to futa myself but I just make edits with in game assets. Drawing anything more complicated than a stick figure is not pretty but I'm working on it.
Ah I see, if it's too much trouble don't worry about it! Thanks for the great edits already!

Reactions: Sinner87

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, this isn't really fanart related, but since SU is a nod to a few sources, in particular Justice League Unlimited, I have a question.

So at the end of JLU, Lex Luthor becomes part of the Source Wall. Of course he then shows up in Young Justice, which is sort kinda a continuation of the established DCAU. My question is, how does Lex manage to free himself, or be freed, from the Source Wall?

I see that Superman can free people from the source wall apparently, and it takes five different supergirls (wasn't aware there are at least five 'officially drawn' iterations, yeah I get the multiverse thing means there re a bajillion possibilities) to free Superman after Darkseid tricks Superman and imprisons him. Or something like that...

Anyways, just wondering if theres an 'official DCAU' explanation of how Lex was freed after the whole anti-life equation thing, or are they just ignoring JLU now?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
< Young Justice
< DCAU

They're not related.
In SU they are!

So this is an Earth 12 vs 16 thing then...

Or not Earth 12...

My head hurts...
o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That's for the b
Without 'Hello Megan' apparently...
:eek:

I'm calling it Earth-SR7 then!
Sure. I always had the theory that Lex's plan is what's keeping the universe stable and the heroes are all somewhat aware and feigning ignorance to let Lex do the work in 'saving' the world for them. Would make for a hell of a twist.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's for the b

Sure. I always had the theory that Lex's plan is what's keeping the universe stable and the heroes are all somewhat aware and feigning ignorance to let Lex do the work in 'saving' the world for them. Would make for a hell of a twist.
This is Mysterious Gal's take on the subject...

SU_TextNameBox1.jpg

That's pretty much all I scripted for Mysterious Gal. Maybe I'll make a mod of SU_Rebuilt sometime down the road that has the alternate 'Mysterious Gal' intro and a couple of references to who she is already (in case it's not already obvious).

At this point, I'm thinking that Lex manipulated the Anti-Life Equation to create a 'merged' timeline, and then gave up knowledge of the Anti-Life equation to drop himself into this new alternate timeline, with a few permanent gaps in his memory as well relating to how he learned about the anti-life equation, etc...

Either that or he had a 'contingency cloning' plan and the JLU version of Lex that we see in SU is actually an activated clone...

Mysterious Gal wasn't behind it, but maybe Earth-SR7 Metallo had some contingency programming built in to activate the sequence, and then ended up blowing up the evidence/lab along with the surrounding city block, after which another program subroutine wiped all knowledge of the event. The destroyed city block is why Metallo is now conveniently in prison now, where the Lex 'alpha' clone stumbles across him when he's sent to prison.

Also, there's a side effect in the cloning process that really spiked Lex's libido, which is how he's able to cum in over three dozen plus pussies in one night, without risk of pregnancy apparently! And why he's now focused on sex and not so much the taking over the world thing. His new brain just doesn't care about world domination anymore, just pussy domination....

Incidentally, what Lex has going on in Themyscira at the moment seems to support my 'pussy domination' theory...

That's my silly SU theory anyways!
:p

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
This is Mysterious Gal's take on the subject...

View attachment 2220624

That's pretty much all I scripted for Mysterious Gal. Maybe I'll make a mod of SU_Rebuilt sometime down the road that has the alternate 'Mysterious Gal' intro and a couple of references to who she is already (in case it's not already obvious).

At this point, I'm thinking that Lex manipulated the Anti-Life Equation to create a 'merged' timeline, and then gave up knowledge of the Anti-Life equation to drop himself into this new alternate timeline, with a few permanent gaps in his memory as well relating to how he learned about the anti-life equation, etc...

Either that or he had a 'contingency cloning' plan and the JLU version of Lex that we see in SU is actually an activated clone...

Mysterious Gal wasn't behind it, but maybe Earth-SR7 Metallo had some contingency programming built in to activate the sequence, and then ended up blowing up the evidence/lab along with the surrounding city block, after which another program subroutine wiped all knowledge of the event. The destroyed city block is why Metallo is now conveniently in prison now, where the Lex 'alpha' clone stumbles across him when he's sent to prison.

Also, there's a side effect in the cloning process that really spiked Lex's libido, which is how he's able to cum in over three dozen plus pussies in one night, without risk of pregnancy apparently! And why he's now focused on sex and not so much the taking over the world thing. His new brain just doesn't care about world domination anymore, just pussy domination....

That's my silly SU theory anyways!
:p
If it means we can have some level of peace, so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
A question about that red circular bed in the exhibition scenes--is that located in the asset packs or not? I couldn't locate it in the BG folder. Is Sunset just drawing it in with gradients and such each time as the viewing perspective dictates, without it being a fixed object like the backgrounds are?

stato44

Dec 1, 2018
A question about that red circular bed in the exhibition scenes--is that located in the asset packs or not? I couldn't locate it in the BG folder. Is Sunset just drawing it in with gradients and such each time as the viewing perspective dictates, without it being a fixed object like the backgrounds are?
Its one of the sprites, I've attached the bed & background.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Took my shot at making Cassandra Cain. Originally had a bat symbol on the chest, but boob window. For her head I simply used her mom, (Lady Shiva) rounded out the jaw, then changed the color and angle of her eyes.
Orphan 2.jpg Orphan 1.jpg
Back alley defeat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PNG's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes