decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Been a long time since I've played this..is the dev still focusing on story and sex animation is still suspended?

Jan 31, 2022
Well now, I remember talk about Themyscira being split into two updates, but now after I played those two updates, it feels like it's gonna take at least another two until we get all the seggs there :KEK: I'm not mad or anything, but just can't not :KEK: thinking about this.
Wait what? Those were the 2 updates? I thought it was only 1 and waiting for the second one. Don't tell me they won't release anything new?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Wait what? Those were the 2 updates? I thought it was only 1 and waiting for the second one. Don't tell me they won't release anything new?
Technically there was only one update with an event. What should have come from Mercy - the basis, which was hidden due to flaws. There were only characters without anything. Personally, I think there will be 2-3 more updates. And what was promised at the end of November will either be a build with fixes and MB content with 1-2 characters, or will be delayed until the end of January (he takes a vacation in December).

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I even play that game?
I don't make money, so I can't upgrade anything, can't unlock anything, can't do anything.

First try, I used the 100k donation to build a device and try to capture another girl, but it failed.
And I would have needed 50k to buy another slot anyway.

Second try, I upgraded the dancefloor, and two days later, I stopped getting money.

I can't do heists because I need 100k to hire someone...

Everything costs tons of money but it's impossible to make money in the first place.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
How do I even play that game?
I don't make money, so I can't upgrade anything, can't unlock anything, can't do anything.

First try, I used the 100k donation to build a device and try to capture another girl, but it failed.
And I would have needed 50k to buy another slot anyway.

Second try, I upgraded the dancefloor, and two days later, I stopped getting money.

I can't do heists because I need 100k to hire someone...

Everything costs tons of money but it's impossible to make money in the first place.
Press C on the map and give yourself some money, I think it's like a million a time. There's noway that Lex Luthor wouldn't have some money in hiding after being in prison!

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes