OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So the guy who has a reputation for lying has lied again?

View attachment 2207229
If Pikachu shows up in SU I'm gonna riot!
o_O

Seriously, though, if the next update doesn't show up until sometime in January, I don't have a problem with that. If you are a paid patron though, well then that's your call, not mine!

I'd rather have a decent update rather than a rushed update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If Pikachu shows up in SU I'm gonna riot!
o_O

Seriously, though, if the next update doesn't show up until sometime in January, I don't have a problem with that. If you are a paid patron though, well then that's your call, not mine!

I'd rather have a decent update rather than a rushed update.
2 things that won't happen here though

Reactions: yuvce

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
its funny how despite him saying "update end of november" and failing to deliver, no one cares because everyone already knew he wasnt gonna deliver
SR7 has been half assing his half assing for years. Each update typically contains between four and ten stationary drawings which we know for a fact that a decent amount of which is recycled content from previously created still images. The man is such a spoiled, lazy sack of crap that he's consistently late on getting a week's worth of drawing and copy pasting the same spaghetti programming into each new piece of content when he has two months to do it. He probably spends more time cranking it to his mirror than he does working by a factor of 100 to 1 each update.

Reactions: HockeyBear

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
This time last year GSM was making $18,337, which means that the patreon income has actually gone down to its current number, which is $17,882. It's still fucking crazy to me how this guy makes $215,000 per year to update the game 4-5 times with increasingly half baked filler. I mean, fuck man, this dude gets paid as much as a first year surgeon.

Reptile31

Oct 16, 2021
This time last year GSM was making $18,337, which means that the patreon income has actually gone down to its current number, which is $17,882. It's still fucking crazy to me how this guy makes $215,000 per year to update the game 4-5 times with increasingly half baked filler. I mean, fuck man, this dude gets paid as much as a first year surgeon.
And he doesn't hire some programmers for the game. Maybe then he can worry about drawing and others about programing bugs character animation etc. I'm not a big fan of some characters have sex anal etc animation and others don't.

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
And he doesn't hire some programmers for the game. Maybe then he can worry about drawing and others about programing bugs character animation etc. I'm not a big fan of some characters have sex anal etc animation and others don't.

You see, he is a typical grifter. He knows that the grift will someday end, he knows that this game will never be finished and be abandoned at some time. So it doesn't make sense for him for invest part of the income into the game long term. He wants to hold on the all the money he managed to grift and then run when the house of cards falls down and he abandons the game.

Last edited:

Reptile31

Oct 16, 2021
That discord is like a cult they belive everything he says and don't complain about delays long wait and other things probably its because they pay him on patreon and they give ideas about costumes and new characters like he is gonna add them in short time what a mess

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes