MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
It's the post nut delirium from Dick Destroy December. It'll be back to cynicism, bitching and broken promises by Monday.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I haven't played in a few versions, but I think I saw some changes in the beginning/character introduction and I wanted to ask if you have to start from the beginning with each version??? I already played a few games where I reached the end of a given version, then after two days another one came out that broke the saves, so I played everything again, and after another two months it turned out again that the saves did not work.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'd say it's better than nothing. Not the best update but we're getting there...slowly.
Better than nothing is still like being the skinniest kid on the first day of fat camp. Wasn't this supposed to be the second half of this event?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I tripping or is that April O'Neil?
Yeah, SR7 avoids original design work like I avoid red food dye... which is to say I'm allergic to it and thus avoid it at all costs.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
So let me get this straight, right now the game is basically a framework to which new girls are constantly getting added? So it can be considered "completed", and patches treated as "DLC" with new girls? Because it used to be that we got a patch and there were a couple scenes added here and there and you had to wait for months for next part of the story, with a lot of girls neglected for a long time. Is this worth returning to now?

Reactions: Testerguy19

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The 2.3.95 update is pathetic. The lack of actual content, the story not continuing in any meaningful way, and oh look even less content than the last update. How is this guy earning $18,330 per month when his releases amount to fuck nothing?

This is all crap that should've been included 2 or 3 updates ago. There is no excuse for this.

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
So let me get this straight, right now the game is basically a framework to which new girls are constantly getting added? So it can be considered "completed", and patches treated as "DLC" with new girls? Because it used to be that we got a patch and there were a couple scenes added here and there and you had to wait for months for next part of the story, with a lot of girls neglected for a long time. Is this worth returning to now?
More or less yeah, the only "Main girl" who's cell isn't complete is Catwomen. They take breaks here and there to add events like Themiscara, or add a new obscure girl, but the core "Trainer" part has been done for the original cast of girls for quite some time, basicly if it wheren't for the Bordello being a thing, you could consider this game "Complete a good sevral updates ago" I don't know if the'll ever get to a "finished with the main plot" point because its more or less just an excuse to capture and fuck DC girls. Maybe somewhere down the line they'll do like a "Congrats you won now this is the epiloge" thing like FET. As far as content goes, there is beyond more than enough to return too, specailly for a new player, people on here are just kinda entitled.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes