Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
If you added this update with the last update, then that update would have been pretty good. :LOL:

At least Lex is starting to order those Amazons around, which means we're slowly moving towards turning Themyscria into whore island. :cool:

Yeah, SR7 avoids original design work
You say that like its a bad thing. :sneaky:

Throwing in established characters from other franchises as easter eggs is much better than random amazon number 342, imo.

Deexonskyrim1

Sep 4, 2017
Couple of questions:

1. The game says it's best to reset dancers in GS every 5 days, but i noticed there is bigger income if you reset everyday. Someone else is doing that as well or just me?

2. What are the best tactics to quickly make money without cheats? Max upgrade GS first, look to capture as much heroines as fast as you can, heists, or something else?

3. What are the best villains for heists and captures?

Tnx in advance.

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Below is my updated quick reference sheet for 2.3.9. The main change is that I added a bunch of Amazon characters at the bottom in their own section.

As I've noted previously, the purpose of this quick reference sheet is to convey some basic info about the various characters. It is NOT intended to replace Archer's more comprehensive guide, which is also linked in the OP. For more detailed info about scene progression and such, I recommend Archer's guide, but if you just need a bit of quick info, like what level device you need to capture a particular superheroine, that's what my quick reference sheet is designed for.

None of the Amazons on Themyscira have 'slut costume' versions yet, which is my preferred thumbnail, so I went with the nekkid versions in most cases, 'cuz I like nekkid chicks. Note that in many cases you won't see them nekkid in game yet...

I pretty much drew my info from the 2.3.9 changelog as far as scenes are concerned, as I can't go back in my current save, and my other two saves are much earlier in the story. So I would have to do a lot of grinding to unlock Themyscira again to play from the beginning of the event, and I have other projects that I need to focus on atm.

So if I missed anything, PLEASE post up here and let me know, so that I can adjust things accordingly. Suggestions are of course welcome! Also, if Market Gal has an ingame name, let me know. Her art is based on DCAU Antiope, but SR7 went with a different version of Antiope that was seen in other media.

Enjoy! :cool:

View attachment 2198710
Can you share a png version?
It's kinda hard to read with jpg artifacts

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: KaiserST and Sensu
Dec 24, 2020
Considering this update was described by SR7 as just going to be a bugfix update... I'm pleasantly surprised (not something I feel often from this game tbh)
Still think the bugs should be addressed though

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Any new bordello content?

If not, someone tell the dev to just remove the bordello, if it'll never get updated.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Couple of questions:

1. The game says it's best to reset dancers in GS every 5 days, but i noticed there is bigger income if you reset everyday. Someone else is doing that as well or just me?

2. What are the best tactics to quickly make money without cheats? Max upgrade GS first, look to capture as much heroines as fast as you can, heists, or something else?

Tnx in advance.
1. If i'm not mistaken, the income you get from dancers drops every day until the 5th day has passed, when it reaches the lowest limit. So yeah, if you want to min max it, it's best to switch them around every day but it gets burdensome after some time.

2. Best tactic i've found is to upgrade GS as fast as possible with just enough girls to fill every slot you have, upgrading dancers to strippers and specials asap in the slots, combined with occasional heists. Don't want to rely too much on heist money since some times bad rolls will make you lose quite a lot.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019

2. Early game max the the stripping (second row) slots of GS. Dont invest in the Meta Bordello until Tala (below), Legion, and GS have all had several rounds of improvement. At the current point in the game there is no reason to invest improving Lexcorp until after the Meta Bordello is up and running. I suspect this is because the appearance of the super heros would run afoul of IP use.

3. Early game toyman and atomic skull are good for heists due to their income bonus modifiers, along with the Favored Coin (+10% success) from Tala's.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Do you guys generally take every new update and overwrite your old game files and continue your playthrough from there? Is that how it works? I'm still on 2.3.8.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Do you have to do audrey and wonderwoman's leash scene to unlock Themyscira? how do you do that?

I can't do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scenes anymore, it just hangs when I click it, but I can do the public ones. Did them before though. Trying to figure out why i can't unlock Themyscira, do you have to complete the kasnia event first?

I have maxed Donna and Cassie, Did the superwoman gives ww slut costume and maxed ww except the audrey leash event.

Reactions: reckoner
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes