reckoner

Feb 3, 2018
Do you have to do audrey and wonderwoman's leash scene to unlock Themyscira? how do you do that?

I can't do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scenes anymore, it just hangs when I click it, but I can do the public ones. Did them before though. Trying to figure out why i can't unlock Themyscira, do you have to complete the kasnia event first?

I have maxed Donna and Cassie, Did the superwoman gives ww slut costume and maxed ww except the audrey leash event.
Was wondering how to unlock the event, and can confirm that the same thing is happening in my game. Stuck for now? Anyone out there know a work-around?

Reactions: MangoTree

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Sorry for the wall of text (not really).

Couple of questions:

1. The game says it's best to reset dancers in GS every 5 days, but i noticed there is bigger income if you reset everyday. Someone else is doing that as well or just me?

2. What are the best tactics to quickly make money without cheats? Max upgrade GS first, look to capture as much heroines as fast as you can, heists, or something else?

3. What are the best villains for heists and captures?

Tnx in advance.
Heists are not the way to go.
I think small heists earn you around (or just under) 200k depending on RNG. Considering you need two tier 1 villains (100k each) to complete them reliably, this is not a good way to earn money. Large heists usually earn you from 270k to 370k depending on RNG. You need either Shade (100k) + Atomic Skull (100k) + Tala's coin or any tier 2 villain (150k) + tier 1 villain (100k) to reliably complete them. So Large heists are better, but mainly for the mid game, when you can make at least 250k a night with GS only.

Mercy and Tala are worthless and should not be used in heists. You can make them marginally useful by pairing them with Sinestro, but by that point you will have better options.
Best tier 1 villains are Shade and Atomic Skull. The girls are either a filler or to be posted to GS for minor income boosts.
Best tier 2 villain for heists is Toyman, but I usually post him to Lexcorp defences for the one Lois Lane quest and forget about him afterwards. Livewire and Star Saphire are to be paired with tier 1 villains for heists.
Tier 3 villains are just Sinestro (better) and Parasite (slightly worse). Bizarro sucks.
You can get other villains after Yacht or Prison events. But by the time you get them, it is usually too late for them to be useful in capturing girls or doing heists.

The best thing is to rely on "passive income" from GS. Every tier 1 heroine and most of tier 2 heroines can be captured by Shade (with Tala's coin). Sinestro can capture anything.

I would spend my first 100k on a villain, wait until day 7 when Savage gifts you another 100k to spend on a second lvl.1 device and then unlock either dancing slot for 50k or a stripping slot for 100k.
A single heroine earns about 10k on the first day of dancing and about 20k on the first day of stripping depending on RNG. The income gets lower each day until day 5 (or 7?) unless you reset them. MB has a similar mechanic, but the timer is longer (7-10 days?).

It might be worth it to save another 100k to buy purple jumpsuit by clicking on the first locked outfit slot in Lex's room - it discounts upgrading GS, MB, Tala's, Legion and Lexcorp by 10%. Also upgrading a building takes 3 clicks on the "next night" button. You can not hire villains or do heists while upgrading Legion and you earn no income while upgrading GS or MB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you can go to cheat menu and click the "Add 1M" button 12 or 13 times to earn all the money you will ever need.

Ahhh, the F95Zone image compression upload algorithm strikes again!

I attached a .7z with the original image to the post, here's the link if you don't want to jump back to that post:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2233763_SomethingUnlimited_239_QuickReference_OhWee.7z

That SHOULD avoid the compression algorithm...
A minor nitpick: I am replaying the game on a new savefile and today I found that you can capture Starfire with only a lvl.2 device.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
It is storing the save files the windows registers.

You can search for it but I don't know how to extract them.
Really? You don`t know how to export that key from the registry?
1. Type "regedit" in the command prompt to run the REGistry EDITor program.
2. In the regedit menu choose EDIT -> FIND.
3. In the "FIND" window type "Something Unlimited" and wait for program to find that string.
4. Move the mouse to the "Somegay -> Something Unlimited" string. Click right mouse button. Choose "Export".
5. In the new menu type the name of the file in which you want to save the registry key value.
6. Move the "*.reg" file to the new location.
7. Click on it. The registry key will be stored to the computer registry.
That`s all falks :)

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Really? You don`t know how to export that key from the registry?
1. Type "regedit" in the command prompt to run the REGistry EDITor program.
2. In the regedit menu choose EDIT -> FIND.
3. In the "FIND" window type "Something Unlimited" and wait for program to find that string.
4. Move the mouse to the "Somegay -> Something Unlimited" string. Click right mouse button. Choose "Export".
5. In the new menu type the name of the file in which you want to save the registry key value.
6. Move the "*.reg" file to the new location.
7. Click on it. The registry key will be stored to the computer registry.
That`s all falks :)
I know what regedit is and how it works.
I just don't interested in searching for the save files, but thanks.

Reactions: notBatman747

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Getting into the game for the first time, I had hoped it was completed but I guess not. How far off is the game from being completed?
The game is 7 years and 4 months old.
Double that and you might get the idea how much long before completion.
Couple of questions:

1. The game says it's best to reset dancers in GS every 5 days, but i noticed there is bigger income if you reset everyday. Someone else is doing that as well or just me?

2. What are the best tactics to quickly make money without cheats? Max upgrade GS first, look to capture as much heroines as fast as you can, heists, or something else?

3. What are the best villains for heists and captures?

Tnx in advance.
1.Yes,for best results do it each day.
2.Get more girls,buy strip slots,do some heist.
3.Shade from level 1 villains and Sinestro from level 3 Villains.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017

I think small heists earn you around (or just under) 200k depending on RNG. Considering you need two tier 1 villains (100k each) to complete them reliably, this is not a good way to earn money. Large heists usually earn you from 270k to 370k depending on RNG. You need either Shade (100k) + Atomic Skull (100k) + Tala's coin or any tier 2 villain (150k) + tier 1 villain (100k) to reliably complete them. So Large heists are better, but mainly for the mid game, when you can make at least 250k a night with GS only.

Mercy and Tala are worthless and should not be used in heists. You can make them marginally useful by pairing them with Sinestro, but by that point you will have better options.
Best tier 1 villains are Shade and Atomic Skull. The girls are either a filler or to be posted to GS for minor income boosts.
Best tier 2 villain for heists is Toyman, but I usually post him to Lexcorp defences for the one Lois Lane quest and forget about him afterwards. Livewire and Star Saphire are to be paired with tier 1 villains for heists.
Tier 3 villains are just Sinestro (better) and Parasite (slightly worse). Bizarro sucks.
You can get other villains after Yacht or Prison events. But by the time you get them, it is usually too late for them to be useful in capturing girls or doing heists.

The best thing is to rely on "passive income" from GS. Every tier 1 heroine and most of tier 2 heroines can be captured by Shade (with Tala's coin). Sinestro can capture anything.

I would spend my first 100k on a villain, wait until day 7 when Savage gifts you another 100k to spend on a second lvl.1 device and then unlock either dancing slot for 50k or a stripping slot for 100k.
A single heroine earns about 10k on the first day of dancing and about 20k on the first day of stripping depending on RNG. The income gets lower each day until day 5 (or 7?) unless you reset them. MB has a similar mechanic, but the timer is longer (7-10 days?).

It might be worth it to save another 100k to buy purple jumpsuit by clicking on the first locked outfit slot in Lex's room - it discounts upgrading GS, MB, Tala's, Legion and Lexcorp by 10%. Also upgrading a building takes 3 clicks on the "next night" button. You can not hire villains or do heists while upgrading Legion and you earn no income while upgrading GS or MB.

Or you can go to cheat menu and click the "Add 1M" button 12 or 13 times to earn all the money you will ever need.

A minor nitpick: I am replaying the game on a new savefile and today I found that you can capture Starfire with only a lvl.2 device.
or you just cheat yourself a fuckton of money and enjoy the game :D

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Can you help?
Im missing poison ivy batgirl
Roulette scene 3 missing
How to summon Circe
TY
To get Ivy/Batgirl scene. put Batgirl in Bordello and assign Ivy there, the next night take Ivy out and leave Batgirl in there, watch the monitors for over the next few days to watch the scene.

Roulette scene 3 - assign Ivy to Glamour Slam (popular girl) talk to roulette, keep visiting GS to get the scene

Circe, get all scenes with her at Yacht and Halloween events, she SHOULD show up at Tala's Shop, if she doesn't, the bug hasn't been fixed and you'll have to press C on the map to access the cheats and unlock her. Then visit the shop again.

AndrewM

Apr 21, 2018
Did GS decide to end support for Mac? I just downloaded 2.3.95 and I got the same "The application can't be opened" message from the last update.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Thanks for the heads up! Once I've verified this, I'll make the appropriate edit to the next update of the quick reference sheet.

I'm in the middle of helping xMendoza with his Ren'Py port efforts (it's coming along nicely, but there's a LOT to set up), so it may be a bit...

Plus I need to find time to actually play 2.3.95 first...

As for Gunsmoke Games and the 'End of November' thing being missed by 3 days, y'all whine too much sometimes IMHO! Just enjoy the damn game, if you are grabbing your download links from here, you are getting it for free to begin with! Only 3 days late isn't something to have a conniption fit over!

Paying patrons are another story, they are the ones that are donating their own hard earned cash to the cause, and after 7 years it's their call if they still want to donate or not, and the vast majority of those people probably don't read this thread anyways!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes