JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Do you have to do audrey and wonderwoman's leash scene to unlock Themyscira? how do you do that?

I can't do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scenes anymore, it just hangs when I click it, but I can do the public ones. Did them before though. Trying to figure out why i can't unlock Themyscira, do you have to complete the kasnia event first?

I have maxed Donna and Cassie, Did the superwoman gives ww slut costume and maxed ww except the audrey leash event.

*posting again, last time then i'll move on.cheers
I didn't do any of the leash scenes when I unlocked it in the previous version. The dev only mentioned having WW, Donna, and Cassie cell content complete (Slut outfits) and having the yacht event done. I previously thought it required the Kasnia event too, but now I'm not sure.

I'm playing a new game now trying to do as limited events as possible to narrow it down.

Reactions: MangoTree

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone else get an error for "sharedassets91.assets.resS" while unpacking the newest (2.3.95) version?

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Disappointing level of content (especially since he has not made up for the lackluster Mercy release) but the Nubia animations are decent. To bad most cell content is not of the same level of quality...

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The necklace scene with audrey and WW is not unlocked for me either, I have audrey and WW maximized, everything from themiscira kasnia ... but it only lets me lead them on a leash on the street or the club separately, not together Since I must have it bugged, could someone pass the Cg to see it?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Who is working on that version? Is there a thread?
No separate thread yet you can check the SU Sprite Remix/Fanart thread for updates though!

xMendoza is the main force behind this right now. I'm making suggestions here and there but I do have other projects that I need to get back to soon...

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9530826

When it finally gets past proof of concept maybe then it'll get a Mod thread or something.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Can't start that damn event, despite having completed the other 2 wondergirls, and WW leash event won't work now.
Anyone got a save that is right before starting the event? (hopefully in save slot 2).
Wonder if I should start from zero, is just that I don't want to spend a while skipping around.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK.I was playing a save from previous version just before catching Wonder Woman and encounter a bug.
After I got Cassie and upgraded her device after first post in exhibition slot,I can't post her anymore in MB(when I hover over her tha game don't show her name,like other characters).
Or GS(it shows she is not available)
I tried to put her in cells and reset the device,but still her device shows it's on level 6.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there update came out but the forgive my french fucking bug will never get fixed. the dev's are dumb shit's but there faithful paying dodos can't see that lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreelancerFL

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've been waiting for ages to see if a (presumed) bug I've been having would work itself out with updates but apparently not. Does anyone know of a fix for Ivy never showing up anywhere? I did all the prison stuff, I broke her out, I encountered her a few times after that, did all the stuff with Roulette, and redid the prison event when I figured it had been too long to just be RNG (can't redo the breakouts though). She's just nowhere to be found for me. I got her no problem in a previous save and I have seen her content back then, although maybe there's new stuff been added since?
I'd really rather not have to start over.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes