JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Couple of questions:

1. The game says it's best to reset dancers in GS every 5 days, but i noticed there is bigger income if you reset everyday. Someone else is doing that as well or just me?

2. What are the best tactics to quickly make money without cheats? Max upgrade GS first, look to capture as much heroines as fast as you can, heists, or something else?

3. What are the best villains for heists and captures?

Tnx in advance.
1. Yes, if you want to get the maximum amount of money from it. Its the same with the MB (Although I think the game says every 9 for it).

2. Before I decided to just use the cheats, I would use every 100k I got to hire Atomic Skull and send him on a big money heist with just Tala or Mercy. He has the same bonus to money earned as some of the higher level villains, but is cheaper to hire and so you can actually make a decent profit. Only issue is that by default he only has a 60% chance to succeed. The coin you can purchase from Tala helps a bit (just 10% more) and once you get the Billionaire suit I found myself bringing in around 400k to 500K most of the time.

I keep doing that while I'd purchase the Purple Jumpsuit right away (It gives discount to upgrades. If you don't already know, its kinda hidden, and you have to click on the costume slot next to the default one to buy it), upgrade Tala's place once (to get access to purchase the coin), then I'd focus on the GS upgrades enough to unlock the specials. The upgrade order I like to use is to keep the one dance slot, open only one strip slot, then get the specials. I'd only unlock new slots as I got new captures and could upgrade the devices to keep all the opened slots full. After that, I'd open up the rest from the bottom up as needed. Once I could completely fill it, I would retire Atomic Skull from heists to work there to get even more money out of it.

3. None of the villains are all that bad at the other heists except for Gigantia. Her stats are really low and so I only really hire her to get her out of the way of the other villains. From my experience, Shade won't show up unless you've hired all the rest of the 100k villains. Anyway, most heist I remember would just require one lvl 2 and one lvl 1 villain to get 100%.

As for capture, Shade works well for lvl 1 and lvl 2 heroines (coin helps here too) and then I'd use Sinestro for everyone else. You'll need to upgrade the hideout two times to get him to show up as he's a lvl 3 hire.

If you're not looking at any of the guides to see which device you need for capture, keep an extra lvl 1 device around before you build anything higher. I've played enough times that I know who needs what now, but originally I'd use that extra lvl 1 to test as the game will tell you when it won't work and you need to use a stronger one.

does the game have audio yet?
Nope and its not going to happen in this version. Maybe they can add it in the new fan rebuilt version once it gets going. Won't be anytime soon though

Last edited:
Reactions: Deexonskyrim1

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Well I just played the new content and this update more or less confirms for me what the future of SU is going to be like, Sunset on twitch basically said that he is done with the cell type of content and that now he was going to focus on events, the problem with this is that these events are literally new games so Sunset is trying to create a new game inside of a broken game and using a broken engine and the result is: 3 updates already because let's remember the Themyscira event was planned for the update at the end of August and we still don't have a third of the content of the event so if we are very optimistic the Themyscira will possibly have 80% of its content after another 2 updates in May, and I say 80% because I assure you Sunset will not complete this event , he will leave it incomplete like he did with Kaznia, Almerac, Nanda Parbat or the Yacht accusing that he is burned and needs to move to something else, that will leave us by then in the middle of 2023 where he will release an update with random content like he did with Lana this year and then for the last 2/3 updates of the year he is going to start a new event and repeat the cycle of using 5 updates for an event only to leave it incomplete

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
offf ok new update i added tala place, her 3 dance events, 1 strip and the costume sistem for her, pls help me with the grammatical mistakes, also I want to hear opinions about her meditation animation (also you will be able to talk with her for now even when she will meditate)
PC

MAC

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How do you get the Yara Flor, Peng Deilan and Antiope content? I am stuck at the same result in every Themyscira building no matter how many days I've passed, is there something outside the island I'm missing?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
WW, the 2 Wonder lolis, Superwoman (possibly others) all need to be at slut level. Bring SW to talk to WW (for ~2 days with different scenes) and then go try your luck at the hideout for a few days. That's most of the stuff people pointed at to trigger it
WTF is "slut level" anyway. I swear this is one of the dumbest games on f95 to have so many hidden conditions and stats and no way to check for them in game. If there is such a thing as "slut level" that the game tracks and you need to reach it, there needs to be an easily findable stat that shows that, anything else is just dogshit design.

I have spent YEARS on this site and I have NEVER come across a game that makes it so unbelievably hard to trigger events.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
WTF is "slut level" anyway. I swear this is one of the dumbest games on f95 to have so many hidden conditions and stats and no way to check for them in game. If there is such a thing as "slut level" that the game tracks and you need to reach it, there needs to be an easily findable stat that shows that, anything else is just dogshit design.

I have spent YEARS on this site and I have NEVER come across a game that makes it so unbelievably hard to trigger events.
Slut level = slut costume aka stripper/whore/hooker attire

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Do you have to do audrey and wonderwoman's leash scene to unlock Themyscira? how do you do that?

I can't do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scenes anymore, it just hangs when I click it, but I can do the public ones. Did them before though. Trying to figure out why i can't unlock Themyscira, do you have to complete the kasnia event first?

I have maxed Donna and Cassie, Did the superwoman gives ww slut costume and maxed ww except the audrey leash event.

*posting again, last time then i'll move on.cheers

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Do you have to do audrey and wonderwoman's leash scene to unlock Themyscira? how do you do that?

I can't do wonder woman's glamour slam leash scenes anymore, it just hangs when I click it, but I can do the public ones. Did them before though. Trying to figure out why i can't unlock Themyscira, do you have to complete the kasnia event first?

I have maxed Donna and Cassie, Did the superwoman gives ww slut costume and maxed ww except the audrey leash event.

*posting again, last time then i'll move on.cheers
Have leash equipped, visit Audrey cell and take her to WW if you have done all other Audrey cell content.

Yes, Kasnia event needs to be done before.

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, Kasnia event needs to be done before.
Thank you, I don't think this requisite has been mentioned before ,to trigger Themyscira. Only with maxing characters.

Maybe it's assumed that everyone's up to date with content, but there's new players and the game just throws events at you, you're never sure that there's an order to it.

Anyway will give it a shot, hope it works.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes