ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
And I don't know what they mean by LOS-event, but I can't find it anywhere or trigger it
League of Shadows, it's the new event that is basically going to add Talia's older sister, Nyssa, as a concubine. It's a small goose chase meeting her at several locations as she spies on your operation. I'll post the chain order even though 40 different braindead idiots will ask this by tomorrow. I advanced a day for each visit but I don't know if that matters.

-Start in Nanda Parbat for the Nyssa intro>Lexcorp Offices>Legion HQ>Glamour Slam (jacket costume)>Meta Bordello>Nanda Parbat (dancer costume)

Then she gets added to Nanda Parbat but she only dances at the moment because of course. Why introduce and complete a side character in one update where you can stretch her over 3 or 4?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Like they said a really random update, at least this one got out with no delays....

It was mostly fine I guess? No bugs here, so thats a plus for this game.

Talia sister was the worst part without a doubt, another random characther who doesnt add much to the game, and she barely had any scenes.

The bordello was mostly spoiled by the streams, so no surprises there.

Themyscira was the best part, even if the characthers who got content were mostly secondary ones.

Gotta admit though, loved all of Circe's scenes, specially that guard BJ.

Meh update: 6,5/10

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes