rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
how do i unloock the new scenes for nyssa i already have nada unlocked and tala, lady sheeva have her as a cocubine. when i retured to the office i got another scene with her but nothing else after

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
League of Shadows, it's the new event that is basically going to add Talia's older sister, Nyssa, as a concubine. It's a small goose chase meeting her at several locations as she spies on your operation. I'll post the chain order even though 40 different braindead idiots will ask this by tomorrow. I advanced a day for each visit but I don't know if that matters.

-Start in Nanda Parbat for the Nyssa intro>Lexcorp Offices>Legion HQ>Glamour Slam (jacket costume)>Meta Bordello>Nanda Parbat (dancer costume)

Then she gets added to Nanda Parbat but she only dances at the moment because of course. Why introduce and complete a side character in one update where you can stretch her over 3 or 4?
Thank you, you saved me from a mental breakdown. OCD is a bitch.

RohanK400

Nov 3, 2019
Changelog says Nyssa has a naked scene or costume, how do I unlock that? Already have every other costume.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Well for me this update is ok
Also this is not a 2 update in 1 is just 1 update
-I like Circe's scene will the guard = BJ
-I like Nubia scene
-I like the story with Phillipus (Is not an amazing story but is ok so far)
-I like Nyssa (and the story) but.....they should have added her long ago....and even if they added her in the game she have only 1 scene off
They really need to learn to finish a story before starting a new one
Well 7.5/10

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes