DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Artemis has always been one of my favorite girls, so I don't have a huge problem with her being included, but I agree that it definitely should've been Batgirl or Black Canary or something
Or at least fuck Artemis in front of Sportsmaster whilst he fucks the fake Artemis.

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
As far as I can tell, Gotham has been one of the most requested events on the discord over the years. I don't think Themyscira is as popular there as it seems to be to a few here. The amount of people that enjoy the muscle girls is a very vocal niche in the community, but it hardly represents the group as a whole. If catwoman ever gets content either in the main game or gotham I don't think anyone there would bat an eye at no new amazons stuff for a long while.

As far as the villains included, these girls get suggested *a lot* on that discord... Roxy and the new Killer Frost especially, but the rest show up as well. They have a pretty large DCAU fanbase that wants to see those characters.
Ugh. That explains things, but while KF is hot as hell, Roxy is just trash. Basic-ass design, costume isn't sexy, action is meh. Worst part of Gotham by far.

Personally, I wasn't really big on Themiscyra either...muscle girls are all right, but I prefer the women either more curvy (Canary, Zatanna, KF) or petite (Jinx, Terra, Supergirl). But the BDSM themes were nice, I dig that. And once you've started it...FUCKING FINISH IT. JFC, the guy has at least 3 balls in the air right now (Themiscyra, Gotham, and Nanda Parbat with Nyssa), to say nothing of the bordello and similar 'back-order' content. Dude just finish something before adding anything else. I don't even care what, just finish it.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
was in the last 6 updates more prostitution stuff added ?
thats the contant im moust interested in
The changelog for a couple of versions is missing in the OP, so - there was some MetaBordello content added in v2.4.0 (Stargirl, Starfire and Black Canary) and I think some for Zatanna and perhaps others. The dev seems to have been through a brief phase of adding MB content, but hasn't added any in the last couple of updates.

Reactions: Nero the Bard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The changelog for a couple of versions is missing in the OP, so - there was some MetaBordello content added in v2.4.0 (Stargirl, Starfire and Black Canary) and I think some for Zatanna and perhaps others. The dev seems to have been through a brief phase of adding MB content, but hasn't added any in the last couple of updates.
Stargirl,Black Canary and part of Starfire was in 2.4.0
The rest of Starfire+ some part of Zatanna-2.4.1
The rest of Zatanna+ some Hawkgirl-2.4.2

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Ugh. That explains things, but while KF is hot as hell, Roxy is just trash. Basic-ass design, costume isn't sexy, action is meh. Worst part of Gotham by far.

Personally, I wasn't really big on Themiscyra either...muscle girls are all right, but I prefer the women either more curvy (Canary, Zatanna, KF) or petite (Jinx, Terra, Supergirl). But the BDSM themes were nice, I dig that. And once you've started it...FUCKING FINISH IT. JFC, the guy has at least 3 balls in the air right now (Themiscyra, Gotham, and Nanda Parbat with Nyssa), to say nothing of the bordello and similar 'back-order' content. Dude just finish something before adding anything else. I don't even care what, just finish it.
I mean, at this point, if people expect him to finish an event before he moves on to another I don’t know what to tell you. He’s never done that in the past and expecting anything different feels more on you than him?

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”

We’re on… fool me 9 times? Bordello, prison, yacht, yacht 2, Kasnia, Nanda Parbat, Almerac, Themyscira, Gotham… so 10 when he jumps off Gotham for something else

This is just how this game gets developed. You can not like it, just don’t expect it to change.

I think the only thing the patrons really insisted on was cell content.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I just wish I knew when I've done everything in an unfinished area, ya know? Cuz it's obvious there was meant to be more, or will be more, or there might actually be more if you repeat a scene or go to another spot. When do I move on?

Reactions: notBatman747

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Full v2.4.4 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Including those.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current save for the slot 1.
Noob question I know, but is this safe? I got a warning about this one

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Noob question I know, but is this safe? I got a warning about this one
Oh, you will do - it's a Registry file.
Generally speaking it's a very bad idea to import someone else's Registry files. In this case however, you should be fine, I've installed Hentagram's saves before without incident.
Blame the dev for using a version of Unity that puts saves in the Registry!

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Just asking but, how do you see the scenes where they are using costumes like the Wednesday Addams for Raven? is that in the gallery ?
Like lonelyandfool said, if there is no scene you're looking for under a certain girl, it's under another one that participates in the scene.
In case of Raven it's Vault - Scenes - Tala - Hallo...

I got a warning about this one
What kind of warning? I see your like on the v2.4.2, was it okay?

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelyandfool

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Seriously though, how many fucking cookie cutter doggystyle sex scenes can one man draw at this point? Do we need to mail him a Kamasutra or some other sex book to broaden his horizons?
I am also convinced that he is afraid of cowgirl position, probably because it's hard to draw or some shit like that...sure would hope that having 2 months would help with that, but apparently not.
Lit.JPG Lit-2.JPG Lit-3.JPG Lit-4.jpg Lit-5.JPG Lit-6.JPG Lit-7.JPG Lit-8.JPG BJ1_NL.jpg
It doesn't need to be some unusual position, it would be nice if he experimented with "camera" angles more. Like pics related, I love when he does a POV style perspective like Supergirl's blowjob pose or Tala's so I edited it so she's giving us eye contact and added some angry eyebrows for angry head. We do this kind of thing in the sprite remix thread, but look how it changes the dynamic of the scene just adding a couple new eye positions, angry brow, some blush/flushed cheeks, collar, and the exhibition background/dudes setup. I can't even draw, the brows and eyes are layer shapes and most of the rest are just using his assets in Photoshop then Adobe Lightroom for the lighting effects. Little variations like that would go along well with the writing to flesh scenes out more and "show" the story instead of telling.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

He didn't gave us even a little sexy scene with Yara Flor-one of the trio most important amazons right now.Not to mention we hardly even get som Wonder Woman.And wtf happen with WW MB content?

Reactions: Spartakos69

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
He didn't gave us even a little sexy scene with Yara Flor-one of the trio most important amazons right now.Not to mention we hardly even get som Wonder Woman.And wtf happen with WW MB content?
Huntress was supposed to be next. WW will 100% be the last one to get her MB stuff because milking patrons is the name of the game.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes