• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Huntress was supposed to be next. WW will 100% be the last one to get her MB stuff because milking patrons is the name of the game.
First he have to finish Hawkgirl.
Yeah he will keep WW last,but why not give us some Yara Flor.
Sure thing he gave us the most important amazon right now,the actual queen-Nubia.
But nothing for other 2 compeating for the throne.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Can I avoid prostitution and sharing? Or will I miss out on most of the content if I do so?
the only characters you need to show off in the brothel are Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Hawkgirl. Each of htem can trigger a scene with Lobo, and after you got all 3, you unlock him as a hireable character, trying to work of his debt. After a few heists, he offers you Crush in exchange.

Iirc Batgirl can trigger a scene there as well, if you have Poison Ivy stationed at the Meta Bordello...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Definitely some minor bugs in the Roxy Rocket Lounge scenes, game keeps referring to her as EmmyLou. Also, minor text bug that refers to her red hair as black (I'm assuming due to some unedited copy/paste). Still, admittedly clever to have her do a public walkaround first, although game seems to be missing a little wetness running down her thighs...

But seriously, how long before this event gets thrown by the wayside to half-ass another event?

Edit: Actually there are definitely MORE text errors in the following Roxy scene as well. What the hell is an "ayou"?

Wmac23

Dec 12, 2020
Definitely some minor bugs in the Roxy Rocket Lounge scenes, game keeps referring to her as EmmyLou. Also, minor text bug that refers to her red hair as black (I'm assuming due to some unedited copy/paste). Still, admittedly clever to have her do a public walkaround first, although game seems to be missing a little wetness running down her thighs...

But seriously, how long before this event gets thrown by the wayside to half-ass another event?

Edit: Actually there are definitely MORE text errors in the following Roxy scene as well. What the hell is an "ayou"?
a you i think it was mart to say

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
can i ask whats everyone favourite scene in the game, not character rather if there is a scene you think is the best.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
can i ask whats everyone favourite scene in the game, not character rather if there is a scene you think is the best.
My most favourite scene is all about leash and because of that scene that made me obsessed with fetish about naked women that wearing nothing but slave collar

Reactions: onyxmelter

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
You know what I hate about SU? It's not just that nothing gets finished. It's that the writing that does get finished is always worse.

There used to be work put into the corruption. Exploiting Martian Girl's addiction to Oreos. Tricking Batgirl into thinking that help would come if she just kept playing along. Different girls required different approaches. Lex had to be clever rather than just powerful.

Now it's just 'mind control + big dick' for every. single. girl. We're even losing some of the unique scenes like spanking. What's the point in having dozens of fuckable girls in your game if they're all the same?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the 2.4.4 version of this mod that I created using these instructions:

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes