adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I haven't unlocked these. Can anyone what are these and how to unlock them?? Poison Ivy, Star fire and Black Fire's Scenes
For Starfire those 2 are inspecition and alley lick. You must put Blackfire as henchwomen for those. For Inspection once you get in Starfire cell there's a button named Blackfire press that and you'll have inspection and dual leash and for Alley lick you bring Starfire to Glamour slam in Leash scene and Blackfire should also be with you after Starfire walks in Glamour slam you suggest to go to the alley for more discipline. For Blackfire scene that's a Leash scene you're missing. And Poison Ivy, the first one is Bordello scene with Batgirl. If I remember corectly post Ivy in Meta bordello as a guard and put Batgirl in bordello room. The other to scenes are Ivy scissoring and sex scenes with Harley Quinn in Harley cell for those you must put Ivy in Lex's room than press Special button than Leash than Harley and Scissoring and Sex buttons should be there.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
For Starfire those 2 are inspecition and alley lick. You must put Blackfire as henchwomen for those. For Inspection once you get in Starfire cell there's a button named Blackfire press that and you'll have inspection and dual leash and for Alley lick you bring Starfire to Glamour slam in Leash scene and Blackfire should also be with you after Starfire walks in Glamour slam you suggest to go to the alley for more discipline. For Blackfire scene that's a Leash scene you're missing. And Poison Ivy, the first one is Bordello scene with Batgirl. If I remember corectly post Ivy in Meta bordello as a guard and put Batgirl in bordello room. The other to scenes are Ivy scissoring and sex scenes with Harley Quinn in Harley cell for those you must put Ivy in Lex's room than press Special button than Leash than Harley and Scissoring and Sex buttons should be there.
Thanks

Justiceballs

Nov 8, 2023
Can anyone even recall when they stumbled across this game.
I miss the monthly updates - but is quite happy to see the Sportmaster plot picked up again

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone know the exact requirements to unlock the leash in the store? I decided to start a new game but even with it upgraded to level 3 the last slot says not unlocked yet. Is there another requirement or did I brick my save by using the cheat menu?

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Would of been awesome to let fully corrupt girls wonder around the tower allowing for certain unique events to happen instead of only visiting them in their respective cell. Also, it seems like the dev forgot the end-goal here so they just constantly add in new DC girls. Rinse and repeat. Would of been better to just focus on more well-known DC girls.

Jul 31, 2017
Had to start a new game and when I upgrade Talla's workshop fully the magic collar slot is still not yet unlocked. Is this a new thing or am I missing something?

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Had to start a new game and when I upgrade Talla's workshop fully the magic collar slot is still not yet unlocked. Is this a new thing or am I missing something?
Did you do her requested heist?

I think it's locked behind the upgrades, her heist, and a certain amount of daily dialog.

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
Please tell me I can unlock this outfit for Mercy and the dev didn't have the artist draw it to only be used in a single flashback scene.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes