Jan 23, 2022
This may be a stupid question, but how do you make money in this game without cheats? Something (I assume Glamour Slam) was making money for the first week or so, but now it stopped. I cannot upgrade anything as there is not enough money, nor am I making any any more.
you probably need to swap around the people in the glamour slam, meaning their positions with it, if you leave em there too long, the money the place rakes in lowers over time.

Reactions: xMendoza

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah I just noticed that I have to reset them and put them back in the same place. Kinda pointless if we can just put them back in the same place.
Yeah I developed a whole system to deal with this, adding a fatigue stat so that you'd have some idea how 'rested' a gal was, and also developed an 'on call' system to have other gals come in once a gal's fatigue was above a certain level for those that want to do a bit less micro-managing, in SU ReImagined of course! It'd be nice if the SU Unity game had such things, which is why I continue to plug away at the proof of concepts demo in the meantime. Improving SU Unity is apparently not a developer priority, hence why this is a community effort.

Making slow but steady progress, more help would be nice but as it's a 'for free' community effort, beggars can't be choosers... I appreciate all those that have helped out here and there so far!

Grillo

Jul 17, 2018
Until you realise he does low effort recycling of old assets, then all respect is gone
Yeah, well each artist has their own work process, for example, many manga artists have pre-done backgrounds of places like house´s or school´s interiors, sometimes even digital ones and they just reuse them. What i meant is that his synthesis of Bruce Timm´s style is really good and well used as well as his use of expression and color, composition could improve a lot tough.

Reactions: vireker

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
This may be a stupid question, but how do you make money in this game without cheats? Something (I assume Glamour Slam) was making money for the first week or so, but now it stopped. I cannot upgrade anything as there is not enough money, nor am I making any any more.
You will need to reset the girls and then place them again to get money , you need to do this every 3-4 days

Reactions: KaiserST

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
is su rebuilt dead or is it still being worked on?
It depends on which version you are referring to.

The one linked in the OP hasn't been worked on in a bit, as I understand anyways. That'd be a question for Gunsmoke Games , maybe PM them.

As for the two F95Zone community projects - SU Rebuilt 2, xMendoza's effort and the other project, SU ReImagined, yeah there's a development thread here on F95Zone for that.

Reactions: xMendoza

Lellek1Rita

Jun 19, 2023
Hello Guys,
it's my first time writing on this website ever. I wanted to ask you if Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and Cassie have Private Room and Exhibition in the MB, or it's still not made? Thank you already for the answer

Nov 23, 2023
How do I capture Zatanna? The story said something about some amulet. I'm pretty sure I got said amulet, but I don't think it's in my inventory...
I have:
Hidden Amulet - 0% Chance to Capture
Favoured Coin - 10% Chance to Capture
Magic Collar - 0% Chance to Capture

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do I capture Zatanna? The story said something about some amulet. I'm pretty sure I got said amulet, but I don't think it's in my inventory...
I have:
Hidden Amulet - 0% Chance to Capture
Favoured Coin - 10% Chance to Capture
Magic Collar - 0% Chance to Capture
Just keep talking to Tala, after a few days' meditation she creates an amulet (unlike the Hidden Amulet it doesn't show in the inventory) that allows capture of Zatanna specifically.
Once she's given you it you'll need to create a lvl 3 (I think) device and use a hired villain to Capture in the usual manner

Nov 23, 2023
Just keep talking to Tala, after a few days' meditation she creates an amulet (unlike the Hidden Amulet it doesn't show in the inventory) that allows capture of Zatanna specifically.
Once she's given you it you'll need to create a lvl 3 (I think) device and use a hired villain to Capture in the usual manner
Right... thanks. I had that non-inventory amulet for a while, I just didn't realise that villains can be used outside of heists.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
welcome to game development
no no no, this isnt game development. You reuse assets where it applies, you don't half ass the work, slap it on and call it done, and then not even manage to make the game work. Game Development reuses assets where needed with the right adjustments to fit. His reuse of assets is just obvious copy and paste

Reactions: Jimwalrus

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
no no no, this isnt game development. You reuse assets where it applies, you don't half ass the work, slap it on and call it done, and then not even manage to make the game work. Game Development reuses assets where needed with the right adjustments to fit. His reuse of assets is just obvious copy and paste
i don't feel like repeating myself

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Can anyone tell me if themyscera will be updated in the next update?
Only the devs.
And at this stage they themselves probably aren't sure, given the work and debugging involved. It is supposed to be happening, but then a lot of things were supposed to have happened with this game over the years.

If they truly have got a full working Ren'Py version up and running (fingers crossed) then it's actually less likely - more things to go wrong. Long term, rebuilding the game in a new engine will lead to simpler, less buggy updates, but the first version is likely to be a mess. Fact of life with software development, wouldn't blame the devs for that.

ramadhantakka

Sep 6, 2018
The Sprite rip on the OP was out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:
Sprite Rip 2.4.45
Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2

Edited again to update to 2.4.3

Edited again to update to 2.4.4

Edited again to update to 2.4.45
bro can you make another link ..? cause mega always has limit after 2GB file, im not in premium

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes