Jemet

May 19, 2020
How? I don't mean sex after Iceberg lounge scenes. I mean scenes in her hotel room
yes the hotel room scenes work for me with all characters that have scenes. i don't know how i just play the game but i don't restart the game with each update i just continue from my furthest save.

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
I am super new to the game and I don't understand how it works. How do you capture your first heroine? When I try to capture, I put one of the heroines in the "Heroine" spot and Mercy in the "Villain" spot. But I can't lock it in without a Device. And the Devices are too expensive for me to make.

What do I do?

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
The first device should be free.

Afterwards you must place a heroine in the club and have her perform. That earns you money, which allows you to build more devices.

Other ways to earn money are heists by your fellow supervillains and there is later a mission where you get 10^6 dollar.

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
The first device is free? Where can I access it? When I try to capture a heroine, all three devices are not available.

Lellek1Rita

Jun 19, 2023
you can't. Everytime you try game goes black
Same for me too. Then I always have to restart the game.
I also have the problem that i can not play the Roxy Rocket and Killer Frost event. It always stops at the BJ. After that they say that we are going to see us in the Penthouse but nothing happens.
In the Changelog its even written that it has been solved, but I still have the problem.
Does someone know what the problem is?

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
I don't see a place to get a device at the beginning of the game. The game offers me a choice between 3 heroes. Then, when I go to LexCorps: Defenses: Capture, it still shows no Devices.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I don't see a place to get a device at the beginning of the game. The game offers me a choice between 3 heroes. Then, when I go to LexCorps: Defenses: Capture, it still shows no Devices.
Because you automatically use the device on the first girl. Whom you then send to work at the Glamor Slam to earn you money

Davidwanger_43

Apr 10, 2022
Right, so my question is: how do I get a device to capture a second girl?
Just keep progressing until you have enough money to buy a second device. Drop by the Glamour Slam after a few days, you'll get an event where Savage will appear to give you some money. That will help for sure.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's been a while, but as I remember, new devices are purchased in the Lexcorp Labs in the Lexcorp sublevels. You'll need to buy the same level device as the level of the girl you are capturing, and note that you can stockpile devices (assuming you have cash to spare). You can use higher level devices on lower level heroines if I'm remembering correctly.

Best of luck!
;)

---

Note that in SU ReImagined, the F95Zone community effort to re-work and re-imagine the gameplay stuff in Ren'Py, I did away with device inventories in favor of just buying the exact device you need during the 'set up capture' routine, which is handled via the Legion Hideout Interface screen, but SU ReImagined is still a proof of concept, with not a lot of sexy fun time girl content as of yet.

Something Unlimited Unity is a cool game, and has a lot of sexy fun time content, but the gameplay conventions are a bit clunkier at times, hence my obsession to re-design the interface a bit...

There's a really cool walkthrough now at the start of SU ReImagined, after the intro stuff though! I just uploaded another interim build, so that others working on girlpacks for SU ReImagined have updated code to work with.

Those that don't mind betatesting such things are free to check out the latest build, others should wait for a bit more sexy fun time content. 'For Free' community projects tend to take longer to add such content... volunteers welcome!
:cool:

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes