Zed

Feb 15, 2017
i truly hate how events are implemented in this game... the fact that even if you know exactly what to do to unlock scenes you still have to play the event like 5+ times to get all scenes is super tedious. why not be able to see all scenes and then just make you choose at the end who you take to the penthouse?

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
hey i used the 2.4.4 save on this version; it works but for some reason i cant use the girls in the bordello or the strip clubis that a bug or am i missing somthing

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Does this game still have that infuriating half-second fade-in every time you do literally everything? If so, is there a way to get rid of it?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

This does not even address the engine issues.

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

Yeah I'm about there too, and I used to even pay to support this game.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018

At this point it's a glorified image gallery.
In the beginning there was a story, based on an episode of jlu, but that concept has long since sailed.

I would have preffered if he had written a beginning and end first and then added stuff in between the bigger the game got. The more added, the more varriables and then more different endings would be needed.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
My Hero, could you pls update 2.4.5? ))))
Full v2.4.5 save for the
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
hey i used the 2.4.4 save on this version; it works but for some reason i cant use the girls in the bordello or the strip clubis that a bug or am i missing somthing
Not a bug. Girls can't be in a few places at the same time. In my saves they are all in the cells.
To put them in the club or in the bordello from there you need to reset their devices first.
To reset device:
Lexcorp - Labs - Labs - Devices - Upgrade - Choose a girl - Reset - Reset
Note that when you're resetting a device you reset its level, and you need to upgrade its level to do more explicit stuff in the Club/Bordello.

Last edited:

dviv

Aug 7, 2021
This thing came out when I tried to clone one of the girls...
Is it a bug? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you fellows enjoy it ;)
Update:
I tried flushing the clone and make a new one. Now except for dancing around it also... dafaq is this??!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Whoever is in charge of making decisions around this endeavor should just chill with adding other content and add animations, sorry if redundant (I’m sure not everyone will agree)

animations and this game would be [an] all time best
Not everyone, most would though. Their priority was making more content, but it's more than enough already.

Reactions: jungmonk

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you had actually seen gunsmoke's animations, you would not want him to put any more of them. The Harley BJ is horrendous and the rest are barely passable, and anyway, high quality stills >>>> mid tier animations.
Especially now when SR7's artistic abilities have atrophied so greatly that Something Unlimited is basically nothing more than cut and pasted monstrosities.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes