• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From their patreon:
Hexxer - What about catwoman? She is one of the most popular and was teased months ago
gunsmokegames - Gotham additions are targeted for June at this point. Catwoman has been discussed, and we are aware of the communities wants.

I think they should consider politics as a next step, very elegant way of saying "fuck you" to someone who is actually supporting them financially. I'm amazed people still come back here and actually try to play this "game", I mean what's there to play? Just download the asset packs and give up hope already.

Post about their "plans" below. Basically saying "we will do nothing that was asked for and fuck you". Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them one bit. The people that are still giving them money though... that's another thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that means they have no intentions to finish Themyscira event anytime soon.
After all no one believe they can finish it next month.
They can't do it for 2 years,for sure can't do it in 2 months.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
So that means they have no intentions to finish Themyscira event anytime soon.
After all no one believe they can finish it next month.
They can't do it for 2 years,for sure can't do it in 2 months.
Pretty sure most of the events in the game don't have a proper ending or conclusion, and during Themyscira's original release window the developers literally said it would only be a couple updates for the entirety of the event, but of course, the subsequent update cut 90% of the event content out due to "issues" and the following updates were a scene or two. I'm sure they really, REALLY worked hard on those.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure most of the events in the game don't have a proper ending or conclusion, and during Themyscira's original release window the developers literally said it would only be a couple updates for the entirety of the event, but of course, the subsequent update cut 90% of the event content out due to "issues" and the following updates were a scene or two. I'm sure they really, REALLY worked hard on those.
To think that the Themyscira should be completed almost 2 years ago.
And we still barely have some completed girls.

Reactions: LordMerek

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
good news is, by the time the Themyscira event gets half way done there will be loads more new Avatar characters to use as background girls thanks to the 5 or 6 new movies they plan to make...

not to mention 15 years more animated DC characters to pick outfits from ... maybe Mary Marvel will get a show before 2040 ... lets just stay positive people.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
If you had actually seen gunsmoke's animations, you would not want him to put any more of them. The Harley BJ is horrendous and the rest are barely passable, and anyway, high quality stills >>>> mid tier animations.
it depends on how compelling the story is, imho. Stills are fine if I’m actually invested. If I’m just clicking around looking for fappable material, I’d say the opposite is true - mid tier animations… or something in between, like more action shots per scene.

A very few stills in a scene, clicking around a game I’m not super interested in (some of the story I like, it’s just that there’s a rinse & repeat aspect of course which makes it no longer about a narrative experience). Just for me, I would rather hope for animations which is more straightforward than asking for a complete overhaul of the game itself.

Last edited:

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
it depends on how compelling the story is, imho. Stills are fine if I’m actually invested. If I’m just clicking around looking for fappable material, I’d say the opposite is true - mid tier animations… or something in between, like more action shots per scene.

A very few stills in a scene, clicking around a game I’m not super interested in (some of the story I like, it’s just that there’s a rinse & repeat aspect of course which makes it no longer about a narrative experience). Just for me, I would rather hope for animations which is more straightforward than asking for a complete overhaul of the game itself.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but my favorites are the 2 frames animations, it's enough to give movements without sacrificing the consistency of the art. It's best when the body reacts to it, like if the butt is pushed in the second frame to not give the feeling of just the sprite moving.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes