Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Your post somehow reminded me of an old flash game called Simbro. Expanding your 'place of residence', hiring occupants, exploring other areas to 'recruit participants' - pretty much a ton of content, was planned for that game too. Sadly it had died a time ago. :( Have not replayed SU for quite a while so don't know where the devs are at now. Found it a bit grindy at the beginning but overall a fun concept, back when it was all new. Think I need to check it out once more.
Does anybody know if newest SU is running fine on a Linux box too??

I am running out of fucks to give but you will get your like when I'm able to again. Thanks, bud.
Simbro was so good. I remember when it started on LoK forums. The different storylines they worked in with "special" recruits as well as the cameo characters was great. Sucks how it ended up. There's a couple revival attempts by different people but I don't have much hope for those.

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I believe someone earlier mentioned the new content is the same content that there already was on the themys event since 2023, does that mean that after so many month, there's essentially no new content?

And don't give me that crap about background characters content. I'm talking about main characters. Nobody cares about the random maids and random amazons.

Edit. Darn, I see now that it is what i say, basically no new content. oof, way to receive a middle finger on a monthly basis... Or bimonthly basis.
And meanwhile I can no longer support the devs that ARE worth supporting in dlsite, wonder if there's a dlsite alternative with paypal.

Last edited:

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
There used to be changelog and changelog spoilers in the zip file of the game, why aren't there any now?
Just go and see something unlimited Themysira and you'll get the changelog. The only new thing is Artemis dance scene. Not to mention they fixed EmmyLous hotel room scene

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Barely any New content for wonder woman only dance in Themy and another non animated blowjob in the cells in themysira. fck gunsmoke and their scam game. I could careless about peng and most of teh chaarcter's that got small content iwhich is pretty much copy and paste from months old update.

anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
just finished the prison thing several times with different secretary but the wedding invitation is not showing up. and i think i already unlocked all cell gallery for the three amazons grail is not showing up as well

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes