ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Shame how democracy works where 5 people who are sad about a thing not getting worked on are outvoted by 1000 who want a common goal. RIP that one guy screaming once a week for giganta and saying nothing else.

It would only be a problem if the rate of new girls being added exceed those getting done (which has been the entire problem up to this point but hopefully this is a heelturn). Pretty sure most people here wouldn't have chosen Terra to be done first, but people aren't picking up pitchforks about it because it's the first, painfully needed, step. Besides the results would be a lot more varied once the top 3 super popular picks were out of the way (Raven and I'm guessing Blackfire and Harley).

If anyone is in the patron discord, has there been any rumblings about progress or what's being worked on?

Reactions: MilkShank

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Not happy with polls driving content tbh.

In a game like this where everyone has their favorite, and so many options, all you going to do is make 10 to 30% of the patrons happy and make the rest feel like their girl is never going to get worked on because not enough people like her as much as they do.

Sun/Gunsmoke games did have a contest for a girl to get a Halloween costume way back last year. All I remember was people in discord getting depressed because their pick didn't win a round.
I would rather have a poll than just randomly adding content and by having one at least shows that they value what people want
A lot of people were confused why terra is the first one getting done

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Not happy with polls driving content tbh.

In a game like this where everyone has their favorite, and so many options, all you going to do is make 10 to 30% of the patrons happy and make the rest feel like their girl is never going to get worked on because not enough people like her as much as they do.

Sun/Gunsmoke games did have a contest for a girl to get a Halloween costume way back last year. All I remember was people in discord getting depressed because their pick didn't win a round.
Oh and by the way i remember that update
People didn't get depressed because of who won the contest its because the costume was the only thing new in the update

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It finally happened... but it that resembles a lot to Something Unlimited...

(yes, I just made a "clone" of SU, but in Star Wars Universe... hope noone here is going to be offended)
After reading a little into the game I see what you mean by clone. (Almost thought it was just a simple reskin)
I'll be honest

Not a big fan of Vader being the corrupter.

Looks like 3d cg and in my opinion those can are usually done badly and cheaply.

You probably should avoid plugging for your game on another game forum any further.

However, I will say Star wars slave trainers always sound good and I will always support new games when they first start if the premise interests me.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I actually love how you wrote Vader in this.

The writing made me chuckle a few times.

Edit: You can't tell me Robot Chicken didn't inspire some of this writing =D

Ok you got yourself a patron.

Looking forward to seeing Hera and Sabine down the road.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So funny how a game can get to from.. Top 5 games of all the games on this site (for me).
To... Pffff, maybe somewhere in 2019 i will check it out again...Done with it for now.
That happened to me with Harem Collector. I love the game but after having to restart a 3rd time I was not in the mood to go through 30 quests again.
Which is the complete opposite with Simbro. That game gets erased every so often on my computer for some reason but it's such low story that I don't mind restarting over and over again (though I use the debug to cut corners and power level to max with everyone so, in an hour I got a full harem again).

With SU I wish it had a save system like Snow Daze or any of the Akabur trainers. Because there are so many conversation variations that it really is begging for save and reload...

Reactions: MilkShank

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
We haven't seen Supergirl content in what seems like forever
Tera is still bugged for me and won't spawn with my save
Raven content is so... light... as well as Tala and most of the henchwomen

They switched to the bi monthly updates and hyped up content production so much and presented so little with the three updates they've sent out so far, they published far more content with the monthly updates when you really look at the change logs.
I canceled my monthly sub until it's changed to the monthly again and content production actually picks up. Not to mention the costume contest content hasn't even been added I don't think.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Do we know when the next update comes out I know its bi-monthly now but 2.1.6 was meant to release in May but was delayed till June so is 2.1.7 coming this month or in August?

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
This is just a well done edit of the prison guard that strips for Lex.

Gradius, my dude, use your brain, check when the release of 2.1.6 exactly, then add 2 months to it. Expect it then give or take a few days.

Reactions: KaiserST

digitall

May 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good parody game? I've been playing stuff like
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v1.2.6] [Ferdafs]
The Library Story [v0.92] [Xaljio], and
Ben X Slave Quest [v0.0.1a] [Kdot&Newman&Akanoes]

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes