RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knowledgeable enough to explain how I could potentially dupe a save and move it to another slot? I want to see conversations with Killer Frost+Henchwomen but don't want to redo the entirety per character.
I found a work-around. Tell me if this is what you mean in part.
Killer Frost cell w/ Cheshire

if this works I'll add more later.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Works well enough and if that's what's easiest for you. Thanks man.
My pleasure. And yeah, it's way easier. Everyone has a google account, I don't have imgur and idk how long it'd take to upload images, if there's a daily limit and all the rest of that crap. With this I just open the PNG image in Paint, select all and copy, and paste it right into the gdoc.

Oh, nuance I should mention: I'm certain Cheshire was my henchwoman and that she was naked while highlighted (because my girls aren't allowed to wear clothes). I'll try to use Blackfire in her slut outfit because, y know, two streetwalkers in a room looks appropriate. We'll find out if it defaults to Cheshire for some reason or to current Henchwoman, and if it defaults to regular outfit over specific clothes.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
HOW LONG HAS THIS GAME BEEN OUT FOR WITHOUT ANY GIGANTA CONTENT!!!??? They can do so much with her. ALL THAT POTENTIAL!!! WASTING AWAY!!!

Toyman, is that you? :hushedface:

Toyman, is that you? :hushedface:
...I don’t understand this reference.

...I don’t understand this reference.
There was a guy on the SR Discord named Toyman a while back. He was obsessed with Giganta and "buttstuff", so I figured I'd ask.

Reactions: Danlorn and Gnutt

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
...nah...i got kicked by them after they betrayed me. i asked them to help some people that were having problems with a project but they all decided to troll and spam and post inappropriate stuff on the discord for it instead. then after i asked them to stop, they kicked me, the other place kicked me too...i was betrayed...and abandoned...only because i wanted to help some people...they used me.

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
Game is good, but there still so many bugs, for ex. i still can't open most of the new scenes (i'm starting 'new game') many times. Anyone opened every avaliable scenes?

Reactions: MilkShank

Vlado.gotrna

Nov 1, 2017
How can I unlock the Batgirl x Poison Ivy Scene? (It's bugged)
I have V2.1.6., Windows 7 and very old save and Batgirl x Poison Ivy is freezing every time when Poison Ivy is hired. Doesn't matter if PI is placed or in stack. After PI is released (removed from place or sent to heist), Batgirl x Poison Ivy Scene appears. Next time (when PI is still not hired) there is just normal Batgirl MB scene again. (Underline message - I don't rate this scene high)

Reactions: Hentagram

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
walkthrough link gives "404 error" ? is walkthrough even needed can some scenes be missed if certain path is not followed ?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes