polysciguy

Jan 19, 2018
i can't open the new version for some reason i get Unable to load mono library from "C:/Users/USERNAME/home/Desktop/something unlimited/SU_216 (1)/SU_2.1.6/SU_2.1.6_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 126).

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Scene 1 : Unlocked during the Grodd Prison Event by visiting her in her cell.

Strip : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her

Blowjob : Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her - Includes a "Pull Back" option after the initial scene

Those are the only scenes with PI at the moment.
How I can do that? Already saw the ivy x batgirl scene, but can't find where is the strip and blojob scene... How can I recruit her...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
help getting the ivy x batgirl honestly no clue how to get any scene with ivy after releasing her from prison

U

User_51567

So funny how a game can get to from.. Top 5 games of all the games on this site (for me).
To... Pffff, maybe somewhere in 2019 i will check it out again...Done with it for now.

In potential it's still a amazing game, but how the Dev and his team treats the development of this game... Well, it's getting closer to a What could have been game, then a This is ....

And with almost every other update they are making it harder for themselves with new chars.
As a developer/designer myself i always make a simple rule for myself.... I make a list of what needs to be done in the current build of the game, mod, comic without adding more things.
ONLY when everything is done, or close to be done new things can be implemented so i can keep a clear picture of what needs to be done.

And Sunset is doing the exact opposite, he keeps adding more and more without finishing any of the content before.
With as result that he has so much to develop in this game that he does not know where to start anymore so he keeps adding new things because that is new and fun.
And at this point he is just digging his own grave with this game, because right now there is so much to do, and when there is so much to do there can only be stress.. And stress leads to the " no fun anymore" ..... And it's going to be all his own fault because of the stupid develop directions.

I don't hate the game, i really don't... I love Harley, galatea, Mercy, stargirl (and i can go on and on).
I just don't like the devs anymore.

Venting mode off :p

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
So funny how a game can get to from.. Top 5 games of all the games on this site (for me).
To... Pffff, maybe somewhere in 2019 i will check it out again...Done with it for now.

In potential it's still a amazing game, but how the Dev and his team treats the development of this game... Well, it's getting closer to a What could have been game, then a This is ....

And with almost every other update they are making it harder for themselves with new chars.
As a developer/designer myself i always make a simple rule for myself.... I make a list of what needs to be done in the current build of the game, mod, comic without adding more things.
ONLY when everything is done, or close to be done new things can be implemented so i can keep a clear picture of what needs to be done.

And Sunset is doing the exact opposite, he keeps adding more and more without finishing any of the content before.
With as result that he has so much to develop in this game that he does not know where to start anymore so he keeps adding new things because that is new and fun.
And at this point he is just digging his own grave with this game, because right now there is so much to do, and when there is so much to do there can only be stress.. And stress leads to the " no fun anymore" ..... And it's going to be all his own fault because of the stupid develop directions.

I don't hate the game, i really don't... I love Harley, galatea, Mercy, stargirl (and i can go on and on).

WHERE! IS! GIGANTA!!!???

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I would say this would be a make or break update for them, but there $ count went up after releasing their worst update probably ever. Also the missed animations for someone they mysteriously choose not to specify gotta be functional in the next update.

It's a poor decision to have the most recent addition be the first character done, but if they finish Terra ,and she actually works, then fuck it in the name of progress, right? Even if it's not every cycle, they really should add a poll to vote who gets finished next at least occasionally.

I know Wonder Woman was on the roadmap to being added to the cells, but I honestly hope they don't. I understand it's a bummer for Diane fans but it seems they should really get a decent handful of characters already in the cells finished before they add more to the plate. So many just need the BJ/Vag/Anal trio to be considered done at least on a base level.

It's been overwhelmingly clear the majority care about the cell content in this game. Hopefully they've now realized this and after who knows how long a couple of characters can finally be "done".

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I know Wonder Woman was on the roadmap to being added to the cells, but I honestly hope they don't. I understand it's a bummer for Diane fans but it seems they should really get a decent handful of characters already in the cells finished before they add more to the plate. So many just need the BJ/Vag/Anal trio to be considered done at least on a base level.
they stated on patreon that they will be focusing on expanding characters over adding characters so have hope

MilkShank

May 26, 2018

Well said i completely agree
This game is brimming with potential and now its filled with empty promises
Sick of hearing "it gets better from here on out" even though it won't

Reactions: genthrow

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017

OKAY i have read this and now i am curous to play your games
so i can compare.
tell me what game(s) from your hand i really have to give a try

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018

In my experience, is harder to add new stuff.
When you keep developing the same over and over it gets repetitive and you just follow the inertia of your previous movements. In my opinion, the devs in this game are doing their best to keep bringing new stuff.

Maybe you're in love with some characters that haven't been updated recently? probably, it's the same with me and with the most of us. But come on, what they're doing requieres a lot of creativity and dedication, and the game is still looking promising... or at least their mechanics are.

A game like this is not something you see everyday. I've been asking around, and for what it seems, there's not a single game that could resemble to SU... yet.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
In my experience, is harder to add new stuff.
When you keep developing the same over and over it gets repetitive and you just follow the inertia of your previous movements. In my opinion, the devs in this game are doing their best to keep bringing new stuff.

Maybe you're in love with some characters that haven't been updated recently? probably, it's the same with me and with the most of us. But come on, what they're doing requieres a lot of creativity and dedication, and the game is still looking promising... or at least their mechanics are.

A game like this is not something you see everyday. I've been asking around, and for what it seems, there's not a single game that could resemble to SU... yet.

The idea of him working on A heroine's cell content every update is something I think he needed. His updates are usually sporadic when it comes to whose content it's going to be, at least with this he is focused on something people like and will get the negative nancy's off his back.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not happy with polls driving content tbh.

In a game like this where everyone has their favorite, and so many options, all you going to do is make 10 to 30% of the patrons happy and make the rest feel like their girl is never going to get worked on because not enough people like her as much as they do.

Sun/Gunsmoke games did have a contest for a girl to get a Halloween costume way back last year. All I remember was people in discord getting depressed because their pick didn't win a round.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes