- Hero Intro
- Business Costume
- Business Intro
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro
- Cell Lasso Scenes

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly id like to see them progress existing "older" characters more instead of spamming "basic" scenes for everyone.

At least this is a content heavy update XD

Reactions: GaRbS and MilkShank

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So much for focusing and finishing on one girl, lets just add 3 new characters to the cells in one go. What about the missing animations from last patch that didn't make it in?

Reactions: MilkShank

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So much for focusing and finishing on one girl, lets just add 3 new characters to the cells in one go. What about the missing animations from last patch that didn't make it in?
So Sunset is working on the 2nd Event of which there is already a scene in this update to announce it. That event is pretty heavy art wise so Sunset had to choose between finishing Terra and Raven or doing more work on it to release in September. Adding Superwoman also took a bit since she is now available to be brought into The Prison and a lot of other core scenes. Raven and Terra will get done but many would probably want The Event first over those animations, I for one would vote for a delay on those animations since again The Events are almost always better, longer, and have more replayability. Terra got 1 animation so at least it's a start. Expect more news in 2 weeks when the next Roadmap comes out and Sunset can determine what will happen first, The 2nd Event or the animations to finish off a few characters.

Also before the complainers come in I will beat you to the punch. Sunset is lazy, he could have done both at the same time, other artists (Insert Here) could've done better, why do people still support him? Blah blah blah

NewfyCakes

Aug 1, 2018
So Sunset is working on the 2nd Event of which there is already a scene in this update to announce it. That event is pretty heavy art wise so Sunset had to choose between finishing Terra and Raven or doing more work on it to release in September. Adding Superwoman also took a bit since she is now available to be brought into The Prison and a lot of other core scenes. Raven and Terra will get done but many would probably want The Event first over those animations, I for one would vote for a delay on those animations since again The Events are almost always better, longer, and have more replayability. Terra got 1 animation so at least it's a start. Expect more news in 2 weeks when the next Roadmap comes out and Sunset can determine what will happen first, The 2nd Event or the animations to finish off a few characters.
I'm honestly OK with it. This is a big update and shows definite improvement in the dev process. It seems like Sunset will stay on track for at least one major objective coming up, so I'm not worried about chipping in another $10 this month.

The crackdown on racism is a nice boost too. The couple of times I went to the discord I was put off my the toxic and overtly racist conversation within. That kind of environment actually made me:

A.) Want to stay away from the discord altogether, and;
B.) Question whether Sunset and the rest of the mods were either OK with or even supportive of those views.

All-in-all, this is a great update guys. Reaffirms my faith in Sunset and the idea of this game being finished someday. You should be proud.

ForeverOnline

Feb 8, 2018
What the fuck happened to focusing on one character at a time and finishing them? It's a good amount of content, but he basically just extended the issues he was already having. He claimed he was going to finish Terra before adding more characters. Oivay.
Yeah, major problem there. He promised to contain his ADHD and, ugh, didn't

Reactions: MilkShank

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What the fuck happened to focusing on one character at a time and finishing them? It's a good amount of content, but he basically just extended the issues he was already having. He claimed he was going to finish Terra before adding more characters. Oivay.
I agree with you both. I wish they didn't do things like this.
But the dev already said multiple times that this is how he is going to be doing stuff because he feels it is tedious to work on the same kind of content (ie same girl) over and over and makes him feel burn out, which makes sense I guess.
Regardless, he is pretty dead set on doing the game like this.

He made this clear enough quite a while ago.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes