drache

Aug 23, 2016
Can somebody post a save from before the update? I ruined my save with the wonderwomen and superwomen bug someone mentioned earlier, I did the wonderwomen content before I unlocked superwomen, now I can't summon superwomen and the wonderwomen scenes won't start.

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
Had a bug where Audrey's clone instacompleted in two days, and used the clone tube sprite for Galatea instead of herself.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
Some combination of legion hideout, starlabs, lexcorp lab and tala. I just kind of click everything so if forgot the exact order of events.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Terra Blowjob is Glitched (Goes straight to black)
No Sex with her (What happen to "Finishing Terra Content")
Wonder Woman Lasso Glitched (Stays on the screen)
Audrey Cloning Glitched (Either skips it entirely or Stays on screen)
Vixen Costume Glitched (Won't progress to get Slut Costume)

It's things like this that make me want to give up :FeelsBadMan:

.......and then I come across Superwoman:FeelsGoodMan:

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Bugs I experienced so far

Terra BJ doesn't play
Killer Frost lesbian scenes
- Mercy image with Harley dialogue
- Galatea image with Superwoman dialogue
- Freezes when visiting Killer Frost after getting 4 lesbians scenes (Galatea, Cheshire, bugged Superwoman, bugged Harley)
Superwoman shows up in Wonder Woman's lasso scene before you unlock her as a henchwoman
Wonder Woman Lasso scene freezes when picking it again after the first time

Reactions: Farris

guston

Aug 7, 2016
savage is suppose to come over and offer 1,000,000 for audrey. then you talk to audrey and get a sample of her dna. I dont remember if there was something else that triggers savage showing up. talk to roulette? exast all the audrey dialog? I just click everything I can. The event might be bugged, I got at least one bug with all the girls so far.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
I always use zatanna as my MC's name but i can't use that to this game because Zatanna actually the character on this game hahaha

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes