Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
just when i thought we had reached peak sexyness with Terra/Powergirl......he releases Superwoman and Wonderwoman, and hot daaaaaym! Peak sexyness bar is raised yet again. Other than that, we have alot of content, even new features like cloning and stuff, shame with the bugs, but oh well

petur

Jul 29, 2017
A very promising version until i get to the lasso bug. Is it bugged or it is simply save incompatible and a fresh start fixes it?

D

Deleted member 20617

pls tell me he'll try to upload a fixed update like last time

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Started a new save. I cannot unlock meta bordelo, nor Superwoman. I dunno why that is. It may have something to do with the fact that I used the cheat menu and unlocked harley and WW with it.

TheYouth1488

Jun 16, 2017
Oh boy does that make it 3 broken updates in a row now? You cant make this stuff up. Hard to believe the Patreon numbers keep rising as well.

Reactions: fessf
Feb 5, 2018
I hate to see how things has changed for the worse.

For the longest time he said Mercy and Lois would get new content sometime this summer but it has been postponed so many times now, with the latest excuse being programming reasons.

Then I hear he would try make amends for the last couple of horrendous updates, by finally doing work on WonderWoman, a community favourite that has been long awaited. If I remember correct, he said WW should atleast be stripping this update. Guess what, she ain't. Instead he continues to add another girl, yet again. While doing random bits and pieces.

But worst of all, the 2 month schedule is the worst. I was a patreon for 2+ years and gladly supported Sunset but the train has gone offtrack. It's not like everything was perfect before but atleast we din't have to wait 2 months between new builds. My person is not capable of waitng 2 month each time, if I'm already disappointed by the new build. This is my biggest problem and I could easily be persuaded to support again, if they just went back to the 1 month schedule.

Please make me want to support you again.

Nothing personal Sunset, I'm just hella frustrated.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
There is new raven content
You have to buy the collar from talia
It can also be used on clone Audrey and killer frost
It says it can be used on vixen but I haven’t seen it yet

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
May i ask,how can i unlock superwomen event and clone audrey event?
basicly, you have to get an event with Parasite at the legion hideout, after that you go to the star labs to get a piece of her clothing, after that you ask Tala to summon her like you did with Raven

Audrey i havent progessed to far yet, so idk

TheYouth1488

Jun 16, 2017
In summary: Update released.

Some people like it, some people don't.

Anyone else suddenly in favour of creating a seperate thread for complaints and such, and using this one as a guide for updates and newbies?
Its objectively broken like the last 2 updates. 6 months worth of bugs still unfixed and this is okay to you?

Reactions: MilkShank
Feb 5, 2018
Its objectively broken like the last 2 updates. 6 months worth of bugs still unfixed and this is okay to you?
Look man, I don't mind people's opinions, I myself have one. But when I started playing and using the thread, it was to help players who are stuck or theorise about possible additions in future updates. Now it's deteriorating into a complaint box. My previous post was highlighting this issue and I stated my opinion of an extra thread for people to bitch and moan on. I never said I was or wasn't okay with the update.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Look man, I don't mind people's opinions, I myself have one. But when I started playing and using the thread, it was to help players who are stuck or theorise about possible additions in future updates. Now it's deteriorating into a complaint box. My previous post was highlighting this issue and I stated my opinion of an extra thread for people to bitch and moan on. I never said I was or wasn't okay with the update.
People complain cause it's been almost a year since the last worthwhile update.

I mean, dude, the guy has been working in Unity for what, 4 years now? And he still can't do basic coding? What do you want, for people to congratulate him for another broken release where half of the things promised aren't even in, and the other half are bugged?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There's no opinion involved in this. The update has multiple bugs and is missing content. That's not an opinion, that's flat out fact.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Besides not directly stating an opinion, you are actually being passive aggressive. Asking to have complaints removed is indirectly claiming you are tired of them, invalidating them, thus provoking responses from people who feel they have valid complaints.

If this thread was to be separated, the proper thing to be would actually be to remove the content you are seeking, walkthrough style questions, somewhere else, at least that is how it is done with the other popular games on the forum.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes