HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I kept telling everyone that the last update was a fluke. Things went very wrong at the end and it showed. Most people forget that Sunset is very consistent. Regardless Sunset is proud of this one. More Terra and he was able to do unique things with the Cells when he though he had ran out of ideas for Vixen, WW, and SW.

While he does know that he keeps adding characters, he kind of has too. A lot of work goes into the background of SU, stuff you can't see so he has to release something and introducing new characters is very easy to do. He can pop them in and have it count as a heavy part of an update. If he just focused on the animations or Events, that is all there would be at the end and you would have updates that are completed in minutes despite the hundreds of hours he spent working on it. At least this way it's a minor complaint of "Why aren't etc character finished" over "This update was short as fuck!" Many people may not like it but again at least you get varied builds where you actually go out and search for new things and see what SU has to offer rather than making a bee line for specific animations that end as soon as they start.

On a last note, as a Mod on the Discord we understand that there was racism but it was usually meant to be very sarcastic or in facetious nature. We fucked up and are correcting it. We hope to see more people jump in now that we are addressing it.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
I'm confused, is Terra's content finished? If it is, from the changelog, I don't see any penetration happening. Does that mean that it will be the same for all girls where, oral sex teasing is as far as we are gonna get from the cell content?

Reactions: MilkShank

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So is it only costumes and one bj or...? I mean ok its pretty good the story continues but dang...another 2 months

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
As much as i would like to see more content for older characters, i am fairly happy with the update.

Also always remember that he is adding at least content and i think he deserves the right to choose what that will be.
(A game with real updates is a good game, becasue there are so many creators that drop the towel after a while ;) )

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well then, Terra's blowjob sent me right back into the cell selection before it even began. So either that's bugged or i'm stupid, or both.
I've got the same problem. Same old complete and total lack of quality control. The Artemis scenes are still probably not in the bordello even though they were allegedly there three updates ago.

nonopie

Jan 17, 2018
The whole thing broke, wonderwoman lasso scene showed superwoman( haven't unlocked her ) and it all bugged out, now whenever i go to lasso scene it freezes and requires a restart. i went to the hench lair and parasite said some stuff but it didn't continue, same with roulette showed me a boat but no continuation

Reactions: GaRbS and Cirro84

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How many started a new save and things work or don't and how many used an old save and things work or don't?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes