TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was just about to report this bug.

To reproduce, have Harley wear the naked with mask outfit
Ask her to strip
She will become invisible (and you can no longer change her outfit)

You can still get a blowjob but only her eyes and outlines of her lips are visible, asking her to strip again freezes the game. Can't find any way around this.

Screenshot below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can send a save if you tell me where it's saved
Not to diminish the bug, but what did you want/expect to see happen when you asked a naked girl to strip?
Szx5bI.gif :winkytongue:

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble getting Galatea? I've tried it twice but both times she wound up mutating even though I made sure to check every three days.

Franco95fran

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys for the sake of not sifting through 301 pages of comments to probably miss the info that I was looking for ill ask here hopefully without getting too many people angry :D. On Win 10 I'm having an issue with the ui not displaying buttons , I can only see them if I randomly press on the screen until I hit the button itself, how can I fix that. Sorry if it was asked 1m times . thanks for any help

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, I'm new to posting here, the downloads aren't working for me, instead of getting a zip folder I get just a piece of paper that I can do nothing with. I'm not that computer savvy. Thanks for any help, love the game.

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
As someone who stopped playing this a few versions back because the save file didnt work with the new versions, id appreciate it if someone could drop a savegame from the latest version.

Triphazard

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, so I got bored/impatient and went and created a spreadsheet to track who has what scenes. Right now it's roughly divided into two groups: GS/MB-assignable characters and non-assignable characters.

Take a look and tell me if 1) I'm missing any scenes (I know a few are missing, like Ivy/Batgirl is bugged and freezes the game so I don't have it) or 2) you think I can make a significant improvement on the organization.

Sorry for the weird paper size on the PDF.
Any updates to this please?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I couldn't find it with a search, but I feel like I remember someone mentioning it, the Tera clone, she finished and when I went to get her out of the tube it seemed to hang, the screen dimmed and she just bobbed up and down in the tank... Maybe I did not wait long enough, but it felt like a couple of min.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
I was just about to report this bug.

To reproduce, have Harley wear the naked with mask outfit
Ask her to strip
She will become invisible (and you can no longer change her outfit)

You can still get a blowjob but only her eyes and outlines of her lips are visible, asking her to strip again freezes the game. Can't find any way around this.

Screenshot below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can send a save if you tell me where it's saved
Slot 1, I also have cheats enabled

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
If any Mac users are having trouble opening the application, it looks like something wasn't handled correctly during the build. You need to open Terminal, cd into the folder that contains SU, and paste this code

chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing SomeApp with the name of the SU application.

Then it'll open just fine.

Ok, I have the terminal program open after I extracted the SU application from a zip file and indeed the app says it can't be opened but I have no idea how to CD into the folder that contains SU and paste the code but I think it goes like this so far.

I tried right clicking the app and copying it and then pasting the name of the app into the command and it still won't work.

I need a more detailed step by step instruction or least a link to a helpful video.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble getting Galatea? I've tried it twice but both times she wound up mutating even though I made sure to check every three days.
I think you have to check on her everyday now but not 100% sure one that. I got one mutant for skipping every other day or so, but on the second try I had no issues just from making sure I checked each day.

Reactions: Leingod
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes