Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
how do get the yacht event started I remember them talking about in the game last time but after that nothing so I assume its all in this update.
I'm assuming I have to start a new game as well for this update correct?

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
anyone knows how to unlock doll suit for Lois? i have unlocked almost everything for all chars except her

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the new files? I can't even extract the Windows version, it just says "Fatal error," and the Mac version extracts but then just says "file cannot be opened." I've had so many versions of this game, never had this issue before. Tried all the different download links too. Is this just me?

Feb 3, 2018
While we're certainly being more transparent than ever before, there's also plenty we're keeping to ourselves.

When we made the direction announcement we were actually waiting on someone to do the math on one girl per update, but then no one ever asked about it. XD

Suffice to say for now, there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than we're letting on and we also don't intend for SU's development to take nearly as long as it may seem right now given the timeline information we've currently provided. With our current plans we're looking at SU's primary development taking another year or two at most - but that's all we intend to say on the matter right now and that's NOT a promise that it'll be finished in two years. A lot of unknowns happen in game development so we're not going to make any promises beyond an update cycle or two.

Take it for what you will.
So do I win a prize?

I'm surprised nobody brought it up. I guess it didn't really hit me until the update introduced what, 4-6 new girls?

Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
Yo boys, may someone upload a save file with all scenes unlocked. the mod seems not to work properly...

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I was doing some math.
It should be noted that I've only played on updates that exist to help me fap. I don't mind what I'm going to say, I just want to put this out there and see how wrong I am.
He added 6 girls this update.
Ravenger, Circe, Jynx, Thalia, Victoria, and Penguin's Henchmen.
With the Penguin, he probably added another plot point, and what's likely the next event: The Presidential run.

By my estimates, that's 14 months with the planned pace. That's over a year of future content introduced in just this update.

So... we also have to finish the heroes, civilians, henchwomen, and villains already introduced. That's what, 25 characters? I'm not counting people like Joker or Grodd in any of that. Just female chicks you're supposed to bang ultimately. So that's 50 months so far. We are currently at four years and four months out what's just been discussed.

Speaking of Grodd, he seems to have content still out there. You can't tie him to any fuckable character. He may be another month, or he may just be incorporated into some sort of larger ending event with Brainiac. Either way, two months added. (CADMUS and Waller could add another two months.)

We're not even mentioning how Black Manta or Deathstroke (Both introduced this update) will play out in the future. Does Sportsmaster still have a role? What's Ra's doing? Is Savage's storyline done? Finally, how does the drama between Joker and Harley end? How does Metallo fit into any of this? Granted, all of those characters could be tied into other characters, but it's still a fair question.

So at most, I think we're looking at about 68 months at this rate. That's just over 5.5 years. That's half a decade. If you have a five year old son, he will be ~10.5 when this game finishes at this rate. If you are/have a freshman in high school, you/he/she will be a sophomore in college when this game finishes.

This is assuming a few things, predominately that 1 girl = 1 update = 2 months and 1 event = 1 update = 2 months.

I've read the posts, but it may be better in the long term if you start training people how to code like Sunset now. It may cause a few delays initially, but a two man team could theoretically get the same amount of work done in in about 2.33 years. Because truly at this rate, assuming the game finishes everything and leaves as few stones unturned as possible, this will take a half decade otherwise. Even if the new girls and events are abandoned, (New = 2.1.8., it will take about four years to finish the cell and meta bordello content for the girls who already exist.)

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I read the 2.1.9 update promise, it was very clear to me. Due to the language and learning how this game is developed. 2.1.9 was going to be Terra's update. She was going to be 100% done after this update. Great. (These are just examples.) That would then mean that 2.2.0 would be Hawkgirl's update. 2.2.1 would be Supergirl's update. And so on.

I don't know if an one man development team for a game like this can make 2.2.0 both Hawkgirl and Supergirl. Then make 2.2.1 Batgirl and Stargirl. (Some of my bias is out there, fine.)

I'm not complaining, I love the game, even if I haven't experienced 100% of pre-existing content yet, but it's a little strange to put it in terms of it potentially taking 4 years just to finish what we have now.

Thoughts?
My opinion will probably be the least popular one, but I look at this and say "Great!" I only wish it could last longer.

Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 90s but this game has stated to remind me of action figure style 'Series releases', and I hate action figure style 'Series releases'.
Who else remembers this gem of a Series: Total Justice?

totaljustice-295.jpg
Notice a glaring omission? There's no Wonder Woman. When you get a series style release you end up with 2 batmen figures, a Robin who doesn't fit, and no Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, Power Girl or Black Canary and all you can do is tell yourself it was otherwise a good series and hey, it had Black Lightning, Conor Hawke Green Arrow and Parallax was awesome.

This game is the best chance we have to see all the DCAU girls getting laid for our visual pleasure and nobody buys the obscure ones unless they're packaged concurrently with the popular ones. A lot of us want Fire and Ice, Volcana and too many other girls to mention, and we won't get them if Sunset is 'done' with the main cast.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games
Feb 3, 2018
My opinion will probably be the least popular one, but I look at this and say "Great!" My only complaint is I wish it'd last longer.

Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 90s but I hate action figure style 'Series releases'.
Who remembers this gem of a Series: Total Justice

View attachment 157952
Who's missing? Wonder Woman. When you get a series style release you end up with 2 batmen figures, a Robin who doesn't fit, and no Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl or Black Canary and all you can do is tell yourself it was otherwise a good series and hey, Parallax was awesome.

This is the best chance we have to enjoy all the DCAU girls getting laid for our visual pleasure and nobody buys the obscure ones unless they're packaged concurrently with the popular ones. A lot of us want Fire and Ice, Volcana and too many other girls to mention, and we won't get them if Sunset is 'done' with the main cast.
That's fair, I'm pro adding these three girls as well, as well as Mera. I hope they're added, I truly do. My point was that we were about a half decade away with what we've got. I wasn't really commenting on or condemning the practice of adding new girls, because to be honest, I want more as well. I was just surprised about how much time it could take to finish the game at its current rate.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, they'll start expecting things too soon! Who's side are you on?!
The team's. I'm done talking about timeframe, I'll let you guys figure it out.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
That's fair, I'm pro adding these three girls as well, as well as Mera. I hope they're added, I truly do. My point was that we were about a half decade away with what we've got. I wasn't really commenting on or condemning the practice of adding new girls, because to be honest, I want more as well. I was just surprised about how much time it could take to finish the game at its current rate.

The team's. I'm done talking about timeframe, I'll let you guys figure it out.
to be fair don't expect many scenes from girls like penguins girls they wont have nearly enough content to match batgirl or WW etc, im just expecting more because if you look at the list for device/bordello/glamour slam after terra there are other empty slots, i don't know if that was just conveniance or for future content but stuff like that makes people expect more. depending upon how well the game does and how much support comes in i'd expect that stuff to fill out though the rate depends upon how the studio can meet that demand whether they hire new help or not, i mean i would love to see Gypsy since she isn't that well known a JL member (though she is shown in jlu but only as a background character) and they seem to be on their game with being accurate to dc

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
My opinion will probably be the least popular one, but I look at this and say "Great!" I only wish it could last longer.

Maybe it's because I'm a product of the 90s but this game has stated to remind me of action figure style 'Series releases', and I hate action figure style 'Series releases'.
Who else remembers this gem of a Series: Total Justice?

View attachment 157952
Notice a glaring omission? There's no Wonder Woman. When you get a series style release you end up with 2 batmen figures, a Robin who doesn't fit, and no Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, Power Girl or Black Canary and all you can do is tell yourself it was otherwise a good series and hey, it had Black Lightning, Conor Hawke Green Arrow and Parallax was awesome.

This game is the best chance we have to see all the DCAU girls getting laid for our visual pleasure and nobody buys the obscure ones unless they're packaged concurrently with the popular ones. A lot of us want Fire and Ice, Volcana and too many other girls to mention, and we won't get them if Sunset is 'done' with the main cast.

The team's. I'm done talking about time frame, I'll let you guys figure it out.
The yacht event was in production before we decided on our current direction shift, which is why there were new girls even though we recently said we were putting new character additions on hold.

However, it should be stressed that we've never said we're not going to be adding more characters. One of the nicer aspects of SU is that it's set up well for us to add new characters in a variety of different ways. We don't intend to squander that, and the constant calls for new characters reminds us how many fans we have that don't want us to squander that aspect of the game either.

The recent direction change towards completing content is about more than just giving fans what they've been screaming for, and we fully intend to explain everything that's going on in due time - likely before the end of the year even - but for now we're simply asking for people to take the most recent update for the turning point it is and to give us the benefit of the doubt when it comes to what we say. Also, if some of you could stop misrepresenting what we say and spreading misinformation, we'd really appreciate it.

We've heard - and continue to hear - everyone, and we're sure that - in time - we can please the vast majority of our fans while also growing Gunsmoke Games into something more than any of us ever dreamed of in order to keep providing people with solid content/games of increasing depth and quality. (Without resulting to scummy business practices too.) That's our primary goal. Our mission statement, if you will. And we're in it for the long haul, the sleepless nights, the community backlash, and all the blood, sweat and tears we have to give.

... but we'll have more blood, sweat and tears to give with roofs and food sooooooooooooooo, we're really hoping many other people are in it with us too. XD (Can we at least get some credit for honesty? Please? lol)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
honestly havnt played in a while (like 5 or 6 updates ago), is Lena Luthor in this?

p.s. I know she is not in the DCAU, im just not sure if the dev is branching beyond that universe for girls

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes