• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freakface

Jul 17, 2018
Yo what's the deal with the mac download links? Overtime I download the new shit it downloads as a fucking document not a zip file, wtf am I supposed to do??

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Do anyone know how to unlock robotics option in lab? ?
Robotics wasn't add yet, be patient for future releases.

Here's some stuff from Gunsmoke Games Discord.

First is a look at all of the cast present in the Yacht event so far (minus Cheetah, the furry hate...)

yachtCast.jpg

Here we have Giganta look for the party. Her part was cut from this update but will be added in the future.

GigantaP02.jpg

And finally confirmation from SR7's himself about what else we can expect to be added to the event in future releases.

Yatch Event.png

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Robotics wasn't add yet, be patient for future releases.

Here's some stuff from Gunsmoke Games Discord.

First is a look at all of the cast present in the Yacht event so far (minus Cheetah, the furry hate...)
View attachment 158299
Here we have Giganta look for the party. Her part was cut from this update but will be added in the future.
View attachment 158298

And finally confirmation from SR7's himself about what else we can expect to be added to the event in future releases.
View attachment 158300
I said this before, but fuck, the best thing about this game is the costumes. Just the right amount of slutty.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I've got the Office unlocked, I've summoned Raven, I've got the Legion place where you hire villains fully upgraded.

If I still can't seem to trigger Superwoman (by just visiting Legion, right?) then can I assume my save is busted?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I must have at some point. The pics are in my vault.

Also, from her reactions when Lex went to prison, I'm surprised Mercy went into this sort of stuff.
Well damn, my save maybe glitched or something then since I still can't get the Killer Frost + Mercy/Blackfire scenes to play no matter how many times I visit her. These are the only two scenes I am missing in the vault (besides the other ones that are confirmed glitched as of the current version). I fixed some of the missing vault scenes (ex. yacht sex with cheetah/livewire etc) myself by editing the save/registry.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Loooooove the art in this game. I've been a big fan for a long time.

Question though: has anyone else felt that the art assets that show the girls in profile seem off? Like the art style changes? It's like the jaw becomes super pronounced when drawn from this angle.

Example: Look at how Miss Martian and Artemis look in profile. Stylistically, they look less distinct and retain less of their character in profile than they do front-on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Loooooove the art in this game. I've been a big fan for a long time.

Question though: has anyone else felt that the art assets that show the girls in profile seem off? Like the art style changes? It's like the jaw becomes super pronounced when drawn from this angle.

Example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't care that much about this little things for me they are just upgrades nothing more.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't been keeping up with this game for a LOOOONG time. I can't find any quick answers to this:
How many people can you have sex with thus far? When I ended it was just about 7 characters stripping + some dancing.

Reactions: GaRbS

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I not know if the Gunsmoke like show the bugs of games, but i go take a risk. Wen i send Bizarre to ause problems in city, show the black window only show text. Bot is a great bug, but still is.

DJ1

Feb 12, 2018
not sure if gunsmoke knows this or not but the animasion for mercy's handjob bugs the game out it crashed it and when i actuly got it to work (without being just full black) the picture used to be ok but now it's all over the place black marks and mercy gose in and out of the picture while the animation for stroking lex's dick is still fine. (then again i got a pretty shitty computer not sure if it's just me getting this BS) i know that they said they'll work on the animation near finalisation but come on. (also it looks like ivy is trying to get in the shot even tho i didn't get ivy yet so might be a code error or something)

Reactions: GaRbS

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So not sure if it is bugged on Mac but I have seen and gotten every scene with everyone but Audrey's cloning & maid scene has not happen. The option to call hasn't came up in 400 days

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I haven't played the game in the last couple of updates due to the lack of updates and bugs, but I'm glad this update is being positively received and worth the wait. I'm going to wait a few more updates since I'll be starting from scratch, but just to be sure the new sex scenes in this update are exclusive to the yacht event right? They differ from possible future sex scenes in the cells for the henchwomen so far right?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
ALTERNATE FIX FOR MAC USERS:

After trying every suggestion on here and the discord page, i finally figured it out. You might have to get an app that converts the file before using the terminal codes! Using the Terminal codes and downloading Winrar alone didn't do shit, so I downloaded "The Unarchiver" app in the App Store (converts the ".7z" file so it's not a document file), opened the app, opened SU218 (so Unarchiver could convert it) and followed with these instructions:

"Launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste chmod +x [including a space after the x]

Then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path

Hit backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space

Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line: /Contents/MacOS/

Hit Enter

If that doesn't work, try the following: chmod a+x and chmod -R +x "

and it finally worked. The "chmod -R +x " variant is what worked for me personally. Idk why everyone is advising a 3rd party app like Winrar over app store archivers. Unarchiver was both way easier and faster to figure out/use.

The overall command in terminal should then look like this before you enter:
chmod -R +x /Users/Yourusernamehere/Downloads/SU_2.1.8mac.app/Contents/MacOS/

Hope this helps anyone still stuck

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes