Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think my save is borked but i'll check just in case. Right now Wonder Womans Lasso gives the "take a break from interrogation yada yada" thing, but there is no Dance button. Do I have to do something to make the button pop back up? Can I do the 'ol regedit trick to edit a trigger, and if so which one?

Rivenss

Oct 5, 2018
rather the problem is that I lost the file with the record exactly with my savem and that's why I am asking someone to save because I do not want to go through the scenario again

Jun 22, 2017
I think my save is borked but i'll check just in case. Right now Wonder Womans Lasso gives the "take a break from interrogation yada yada" thing, but there is no Dance button. Do I have to do something to make the button pop back up? Can I do the 'ol regedit trick to edit a trigger, and if so which one?
The dance button is a mistake, they have not made the dance scene, you need to wait for new updates

Freakface

Jul 17, 2018
ALTERNATE FIX FOR MAC USERS:

After trying every suggestion on here and the discord page, i finally figured it out. You might have to get an app that converts the file before using the terminal codes! Using the Terminal codes and downloading Winrar alone didn't do shit, so I downloaded "The Unarchiver" app in the App Store (converts the ".7z" file so it's not a document file), opened the app, opened SU218 (so Unarchiver could convert it) and followed with these instructions:

"Launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste chmod +x [including a space after the x]

Then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path

Hit backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space

Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line: /Contents/MacOS/

Hit Enter

If that doesn't work, try the following: chmod a+x and chmod -R +x "

and it finally worked. The "chmod -R +x " variant is what worked for me personally. Idk why everyone is advising a 3rd party app like Winrar over app store archivers. Unarchiver was both way easier and faster to figure out/use.

The overall command in terminal should then look like this before you enter:
chmod -R +x /Users/Yourusernamehere/Downloads/SU_2.1.8mac.app/Contents/MacOS/

Hope this helps anyone still stuck
YOOOOOO! YOU THE REAL MVP! THIS SHIT WORKED!

Reactions: Beachurmeat

Netwanderer

Aug 7, 2018
I am not able to get the Yacht event that I can tell. I do not have Terra unlocked because of the prior save bug. Guess I may finally have to start over (which would not be fun?)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Cool I like this kind of games!, so... What's the name of the show where most of these characters come out at once? I lost contact with those CN animations.
Any recomendations?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes