SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Has anyone gotten Wonder Woman's or Superwoman's slut costume to unlock yet? I think it may be bugged because I can't progress any further in the Superwoman-Wonder Woman lasso arc-thing.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bugfix 2.1.888
Win (.7z):

Mac (.7z):

Mac (.zip):

Note with the Mac .zip people may run into problems with mega's quota. If you do you might have to wait 5hrs to finish the download. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
SU 2.1.8 --> SU 2.1.888 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Cheetah and Livewire Yacht scenes not unlocking in vault
- Galatea Yacht Intro not unlocking in vault
- Cheshire's Yacht Anal scene not unlocking in vault
- Audrey showing up in other costumes when returning her to Savage
- Blackfire/Lex scenes positioning in on the Yacht
- Harley's ending sometimes locking up
- Blackfire's ending sometimes repeating scenes
- Harley disappearing after double stripping in her cell
- Ivy conversations resetting dialog menus
- Circe jacuzzi scene not showing
- Rose dialog sometimes looping improperly
- Penguin jacuzzi scene not working in right order
- Various characters in the wrong areas at times during yacht
- Blackfire sprite appearing in Superwoman in scenes

Added ---------------------------------------

- Yacht Event

1 Background

Ravager Content
- Blowjob Scene

Penguin Content
- Jacuzzi Scene
What? We can't let people be surprised anymore? Cause that's definitely whats going on. Not that someone woke up at 5am and wrote a response through half-closed eyelids without checking up on things... Yeah, definitely the surprise thing... XD

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys I know I am going to sound like an idiot but I have already installed winzip but I still cant start the game

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
What? We can't let people be surprised anymore? Cause that's definitely whats going on. Not that someone woke up at 5am and wrote a response through half-closed eyelids without checking up on things... Yeah, definitely the surprise thing... XD
May I say how much I surprisingly enjoyed the Penguin scenes? Having two Ravens can get confusing and idk how you're gonna fit all 3 girls on the Scenes Menu (or if you'll go with penguin, that'll be an awkward question) but Jay and Lark are sexy as hell atm.

The only thing driving me crazy atm is wondering if Rose and Penguin's eye accessories are on the right side at all times. The Arkham games got me used to Penguin having lost his left eye lol.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Oooooooo I hope there will be a Presidental event someday. Spending 75 million dollars on a campaign just to piss off Superman. :)
After nearly 600 days I think I have... 1,000 thousands, 1,000,000 million. Over 350 million. 75 don't sound so bad after that, just a couple month's work at full steam.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes