DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
Guys I need help. I just changed my Laptop and all the save files of this game are gone....I don't want to play from scratch if someone could help me with a save file and procedure to paste that save file, that will be awesome.....
And I am not sorry for my Bad English hue hue hue

func1

Aug 2, 2018
This might be a bit of a dumb question but I wanted to ask the community if Stargirl, Starfire and Supergirl are available in their naked costumes shown in the bonus pack#18? If so, how the hell do you even get to it? Good day to everyone

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Must be why her series is rebooted every 6 months due to low sales.

This might be a bit of a dumb question but I wanted to ask the community if Stargirl, Starfire and Supergirl are available in their naked costumes shown in the bonus pack#18? If so, how the hell do you even get to it? Good day to everyone
No, not all content in the Assets pack is in the game (which is also the reason why it should be named like that instead of CG RIP).

Reactions: LordPalpatine

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
We have not made any announcements or claims as to which girls are going to be focused on for subsequent completion updates after Terra.
Yes I know. Consider this my suggestion that you work on the girls in the order they are accessed in the game, i.e. the first three level one girls first, then the level 2 girls, etc.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Oh man. This one is going to take a bit.

First off it's extremely difficult to understand what you are asking. You may want to consider listing things out 1 by 1 instead of making a giant wall of text, although I can tell english isn't your first language.

In terms of animations there are not a lot. Mercy, Roulette, Harley, and Lois are where the primary animations are located. As of the time of this writing, Sunset is no longer making animations in order to flesh out the game further. Animations will now be added in the final stages of the game. By that I mean when the game is 90% complete and all there will be to add is animations. Don't ask when animations will be added because again THEY WILL BE ADDED LAST.

In terms of the lasso content there isn't much at the moment. As soon as you stop getting new conversations with WW, that's it. Her cell content will be finished at a later time like the other girls. The same goes to all the other girls. Once you stop getting costumes or scenes in general, you have finished with what the game has to offer. More content will be added later to finish the girls.

The point of the Bordello is for you to fuck the girls but again, not many girls have content and much of what is there is no finished. It will be finished and fleshed out later. These may or may not be animated. It's up to Sunset.
Again, THERE IS NOT A LOT OF ANIMATIONS RIGHT NOW. Be patient because something tells me you are going to ask anyways, ANIMATIONS WILL BE ADDED LAST.

Please read above on my post about animations.

To redo the Yacht event, go to the Tower and select Restart Event and select Yacht. You can play through the event as many times as you want but you have to do it at the Tower.

I do not understand what you mean by "leach". Killer Frost like many other characters will be touched up later when Sunset gets to her. The main focus now is to complete the character Terra and her cell content; as well as to add to the Yacht event to get more scenes (No animations) and other characters.

Sunset is probably never going to add impregnation to SU but I could be wrong, just don't expect it. Lex will end up fucking every single girl so far, just be patient for it to be added to the game. Just because you can't see it now does not mean it will never happen.

The game is still a work in progress so if you can't see animations, costumes, or dialogue, it's because you have seen everything the game offers with those characters. Again let me remind you. Animations will be added but not until the very end of SU's development. For now and going forward all scenes will just be pictures.
8 lines is a wall of text to you and you reply with huge wall of text yourself :p
I guess you would not like to read any random posts of my views on science, religion and politics then, those are wall of texts :p
anyway, thx for reply, I looked in event a few times, but it is just blank, not found a "Restart Event" button, but maybe im not looking thorough enough ?
livewire also have a fuck animation
btw I guess i hit the end now, all to do is to wait for end game content then

Is Captain Marvell really anticipated more than the Black Panther? BP was crazy hyped.
baah, BP was ok, but politicized as people thought BP had connections to the BP domestic terrorism movement, but will not go into detail as it would be a wall of text :p
cap marvel will most likely be like season 2 of iron fist which was just about castrate a man and let the female take his balls. Im afraid cap marvel gone too much feminism and they will rate her as equals with thor and hulk lol.
they pretty much want her to be a Goddess like wonder woman for marvel.
they might OP her way to much, she is only a 50ton champ even when going binary

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
8 lines is a wall of text to you and you reply with huge wall of text yourself :p
I guess you would not like to read any random posts of my views on science, religion and politics then, those are wall of texts :p
anyway, thx for reply, I looked in event a few times, but it is just blank, not found a "Restart Event" button, but maybe im not looking thorough enough ?
livewire also have a fuck animation
btw I guess i hit the end now, all to do is to wait for end game content then
Restart event is in Lex's office.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Started the game from beginning again, this guys really need to stop this game or implement separable "Save Game Files"
like Big Brother that game is also made in Unity ffs. I reach the moment when i asked Harley Quinn to undress but says i am already undress but i can remove my make up says then disappears i also heard others have this problem the game stop or Menu disappear not sure what happened, i use Alt+F4 i go starting the game again starting new day go next day in her room Harley Quinn is ghost pressing blow job something hilarious happens she gave blowjob but only Lips and Eyebrows visible i go in vault scenes blowjob scenes not opened another heavy retarded bug. They really must change "Save System"
so if there is bug we can go back to previous working "Save File" because the game its enormously long and is irritating to started over and over i really planing to quit this game!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't played this since a year and a half ago. So anyway, I searched through most of this thread and I just couldn't find anything about this but are there any scenes that can be missed? Can I get everything in one playthrough or do I need to play several times or save scum to see different scenes? cause I'd rather not do that.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I haven't played this since a year and a half ago. So anyway, I searched through most of this thread and I just couldn't find anything about this but are there any scenes that can be missed? Can I get everything in one playthrough or do I need to play several times or save scum to see different scenes? cause I'd rather not do that.
I may be wrong, but as far as I know you can't miss scenes in the main story line if you do everything available. The only scenes you can 'miss' are in the events, and they can be restarted to see the events you miss.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
@Gunsmoke Games I can't seem to get the audrey clone event to fire. I've tried using the walkthrough to get it to trigger. but it has yet to happen currently on day 142 just finished prison event via new game. Have all characters progressed to the max of current version aside from finishing up the breakouts. Also was forced to start new game due to graphics driver being updated while game was running which caused me to lose the terra dna sample. Just wondering if there's a specific setup required in order to get the dna sample from audrey? All the walkthrough says is to get audrey to dance and then go to the office which has yet to fire after about a weekin game time

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
@ I can't seem to get the audrey clone event to fire. I've tried using the walkthrough to get it to trigger. but it has yet to happen currently on day 142 just finished prison event via new game. Have all characters progressed to the max of current version aside from finishing up the breakouts. Also was forced to start new game due to graphics driver being updated while game was running which caused me to lose the terra dna sample. Just wondering if there's a specific setup required in order to get the dna sample from audrey? All the walkthrough says is to get audrey to dance and then go to the office which has yet to fire after about a weekin game time
you have to go to office , call vandal savage , then visit audrey and you get her dna

Reactions: KaiserST

KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
I have a fully upgraded bordello and still cant figure out how to assign any girls there. They're always greyed out on the bordello roster menu.
If you have all the girls in cells or the GS there will be no one to put in the bordello. Need to have some that are not assigned to the other options before you can put them in the bordello. Hope that helps.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes