HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there any difference between clone of audrey and original?
Not really. It allows you to proceed the story with Audrey (Still a work in progress) and allow Lex to keep a Audrey and for Vandal to get A Audrey back. At the end of the day it's whatever you want.

Reactions: KaiserST

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh man. This one is going to take a bit.

so i have not seen any walktrughs, but you can only still picture fuck batgirl ? everyone else placed in bordello private room is "not available yet"
is it better to keep them in the cell? can you fuck someone there and is it animated as with roulette prison scene?
so far wonder woman only have lasso and talk, you cant talk to her and lasso lex keep saying letting her rest, super girl ignore you in cell and cant do anything with her in bordello, lois only handjob you, mercy and harlequin on blow you, what is the point of a bordello if you cant fuck em all, with animation? am i doing something wrong or the game is just not much done yet?
are there more animation fuck scenes or roulette is the only one in the game ? or will some "not available" activate after a certain time played and you can fuck some in bordello, with animation?
also, all cameras are still pics ? or certain people placed will trigger animation scene ?
First off it's extremely difficult to understand what you are asking. You may want to consider listing things out 1 by 1 instead of making a giant wall of text, although I can tell english isn't your first language.

In terms of animations there are not a lot. Mercy, Roulette, Harley, and Lois are where the primary animations are located. As of the time of this writing, Sunset is no longer making animations in order to flesh out the game further. Animations will now be added in the final stages of the game. By that I mean when the game is 90% complete and all there will be to add is animations. Don't ask when animations will be added because again THEY WILL BE ADDED LAST.

In terms of the lasso content there isn't much at the moment. As soon as you stop getting new conversations with WW, that's it. Her cell content will be finished at a later time like the other girls. The same goes to all the other girls. Once you stop getting costumes or scenes in general, you have finished with what the game has to offer. More content will be added later to finish the girls.

The point of the Bordello is for you to fuck the girls but again, not many girls have content and much of what is there is no finished. It will be finished and fleshed out later. These may or may not be animated. It's up to Sunset.
Again, THERE IS NOT A LOT OF ANIMATIONS RIGHT NOW. Be patient because something tells me you are going to ask anyways, ANIMATIONS WILL BE ADDED LAST.

anyone ?
is there a list of all animated fuck scenes ? all I know of is roulette anal in prison and vaginal in the stripclub, any other animations?
also is it possible to redo boat event? wanted to see if there was any animations there, but only got still pic fucking with text
really bothers me that you cant even fuck those like ice lady who is the horniest slave/prisoner you have, nope I dont wanna fuck, I take her on a walk instead on the leach....
also would not lex wanna impregnate his enemies first? like super girl and wonder woman, you would think those would be his first fuck targets, but wonder woman does not even get naked, best way to hurt his enemies if having children with them :p imaging superman or batman hearing wonder woman, super girl and bat girl gave lex children :p
ok ignore impregnate part, you would still image lex wanna humiliate his enemies by having them fuck him, but he does not...
unless you count green girl, batgirl and artimes in the still picture bordello
Please read above on my post about animations.

To redo the Yacht event, go to the Tower and select Restart Event and select Yacht. You can play through the event as many times as you want but you have to do it at the Tower.

I do not understand what you mean by "leach". Killer Frost like many other characters will be touched up later when Sunset gets to her. The main focus now is to complete the character Terra and her cell content; as well as to add to the Yacht event to get more scenes (No animations) and other characters.

Sunset is probably never going to add impregnation to SU but I could be wrong, just don't expect it. Lex will end up fucking every single girl so far, just be patient for it to be added to the game. Just because you can't see it now does not mean it will never happen.

The game is still a work in progress so if you can't see animations, costumes, or dialogue, it's because you have seen everything the game offers with those characters. Again let me remind you. Animations will be added but not until the very end of SU's development. For now and going forward all scenes will just be pictures.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
You know while pregnancy is not an intended feature quite yet, I would love to see it in the game. There is even a pretty simple, easy way to go about it at a much later date that wouldn't be out of character for Lex to want it.

In the new yacht build when he talks to Slade, he does mention that perhaps he should have a child of his own as it would be a crime in his mind to not pass on his genius. That is a pretty good set up or rather an explanation to introduce it.

Simply put all that would need to happen is to simply have the Grodd and Lex conflict heat up a bit and have Grodd try to kill Lex and come very close to succeeding. Perhaps do it being as before a plan so stupid that Lex wouldn't of thought Grodd would even try it, expecting something...More from him.

As a result of this, Lex recalls his conversation with Slade and thinks it might be best to perhaps make preparations to go through with it. Sure he could just clone himself...But said clone would almost certainly try to kill him and take his place. And would find away around any safeguards he creates for it or places on it.

So it's either not work the hassle or only a last resort. While that is just a bit of context the next part is very simple I think. Most might think to make pregnancy affect the heroines, it's not a bad idea and Lex himself would be amused by it, in the end it would cause 1 too many headaches for him and could expose and ruin all his plans.

A more logical and practical move would be to have it affect the henchwoumen and very specific females. Ones that would make sense that aren't direct hencewoumen are say, Tala, Terra, or and while I know this one is pushing it a bit ,Roulette or Audrey.

Generally the ones that would be available for it could only ones Lex can control or know he can keep in line. Or ones that have more personal investment in him. Such as Galatea who would do anything for Lex along with Terra or Tala. Mercy is with him for more personal reasons and knows him best.

Or for ones he can control such as Blackfire or debatablely super-woman. Cheshire is a bit of a harder one to pin down to the league of shadows but still. And Harley in return of the Joker actually HAD children and grandchildren along with in the past of it with Tim Drake Robin showed interest in having some. Minus childbirth.

So in a nutshell that would be my proposal. Have it be expaliend as Lex deciding to do this due to a near death at Grodd's...Paws? And deciding which one he wants to impregnate.

Maybe it can only be 1 per play through that get's it and it's an event perhaps at the 'end' of the game that is repeatable with others.

What do all of you guys think?
i like the idea of Lex cloning himself after a fight with Grodd , then the clone could be a failure or success and he clones a failure , a female Lex clone is created , then the story could become more lesbian
The problem i would have as pregnancy is if the children are born they cant grow super fast , but if could be an ending to the story that some of the woman end up pregnant at the ending , and they women dont know if lex is the father or a customer at the bordello

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah once Terra's content is complete hopefully that will quell the naysayers who think SR7 is milking the series.(Highly unlikely, but a guy can dream.)

I can't wait to have some paths finally get finished. Hopefully finally mind break some of the more uptight heroines!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I hope once Terra's content is done SR7 goes back and finishes the content for the three original girls.

Sep 10, 2018
One could argue the current progression makes things easier from a development standpoint with each stage being fleshed out before advancing but the skeptic in me notices it's a typical blue ball patreon milk multiplied by every girl in the game. The quality of the game is so fantastic and the corruption dynamic done so well for once that my jimmies are barely rustled.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do I do the yacht scene I’m on day 140 do you have to re play the entire game to play the updated features

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I do the yacht scene I’m on day 140 do you have to re play the entire game to play the updated features
f you haven't already, do the Prison Event. Once you beat it go to the Slam and talk with Roulette. Skip a day and talk with her again. Make sure to have $300,000 ready and give it to her when you visit. After you give her the money and she says the event will be ready "soon" keep skipping days. The Event starts automatically.

To restart it go to the Tower and select Restart.

If at any time you get a bug or can't progress just hit C. That will automatically beat the event and show you the CG for whatever character you brought in.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Suggestions will be weighted in our decision making process. ^^
Huh, I assumed WW fan outcry was so high that it was guaranteed she would be next. Honestly it doesn't matter which heroine gets worked on. The only ones I would suggest are like MM, Artemis, and Batgirl since they would be easier imo, since they only need finished cell content/costume variants of those scenes and exhibition scenes.

In the end however all shall kneel before ZOD errrr I mean Luthor!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes