bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I already downloaded and tired downloading that my computer said it still can’t read the file
After installing 7zip, make sure your'e right-clicking on the file and selecting "7-zip" and then "Extract here".

If that doesn't work, please post a screenshot of the error you're getting. You can use the snipping tool built into Windows. Make sure to not show any personal info.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
After installing 7zip, make sure your'e right-clicking on the file and selecting "7-zip" and then "Extract here".

If that doesn't work, please post a screenshot of the error you're getting. You can use the snipping tool built into Windows. Make sure to not show any personal info.
Why am I having this problem I never had when I downloaded old versions of the game in the past

Reactions: tooz102

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just discovered this. It's an annoying one to rate because of the inconsistency.
The art is great, absolutely love some of the characters, but on the other hand the grind is unbearable, even with cheats. It's not a fun interaction at all, it is a space bar destructor.
Because of that it'd have to be below average but worth a look, especially when complete.

Archmage

May 3, 2017
We just want to say, to everyone trying to get around playing the game because it's long or whatever, we've clocked a full play-through unlocking everything at 50 mins. If you know what you're doing it's a pretty quick affair tbh.
I agree, I don't wanna skip playing the game, I just don't know how to unlock some of these and I can't think of anything I have yet to try out....

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
first time playing this so not sure if old bug, but clicking private room in bordello and game kinda freeze, all menus goes away and you cant click anywhere, only alt+f4 and load a game again, happens everytime i click the private room

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I've read the walkthrough with paying solid attention i also played a lot of days, played same actions in cells while girls wearing different clothes, changed henchwomans, changed the locations of the villains guarding places etc... I made some progress, i opened some scenes, clothes, i hired all villains without assign them but same problem remains: Bizzaro, Sinestro, Parasite not showing up in villain hideout and also Poison Ivy never showed up. Also i am unable to open with
Killer Frost last 2 lesbian scenes with Blackfire and Mercy i changed all henchwomens and been in their rooms and Killer Frost Room but not activating it only me or others have this error-bug and will be fixed on next update anyone knows anything pls? Also Poison Ivy icon stays grey like been assigned but she is not. I also noticed when you go in scenes menu to re-view
some of the scenes says Locked but its not grey says this scene its still Locked is that means can be unlocked on this version? PS i used cheats but only for money on the beginning and with cheats new characters Bane Metallo and Poison Ivy cannot be hired :( So irritating so annoying and i don't wanna play the game from beginning and what guarantee not gonna happen the same shit!
They also need to implement CTRL options like Ren'Py game for fast skipping long interaction that you don't want to read can be so long and annoying!

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I've read the walkthrough with paying solid attention i also played a lot of days, played same actions in cells while girls wearing different clothes, changed henchwomans, changed the locations of the villains guarding places etc... I made some progress, i opened some scenes, clothes, i hired all villains without assign them but same problem remains: Bizzaro, Sinestro, Parasite not showing up in villain hideout and also Poison Ivy never showed up. Also i am unable to open with
Killer Frost last 2 lesbian scenes with Blackfire and Mercy i changed all henchwomens and been in their rooms and Killer Frost Room but not activating it only me or others have this error-bug and will be fixed on next update anyone knows anything pls? Also Poison Ivy icon stays grey like been assigned but she is not. I also noticed when you go in scenes menu to re-view
some of the scenes says Locked but its not grey says this scene its still Locked is that means can be unlocked on this version? PS i used cheats but only for money on the beginning and with cheats new characters Bane Metallo and Poison Ivy cannot be hired :( So irritating so annoying and i don't wanna play the game from beginning and what guarantee not gonna happen the same shit!
They also need to implement CTRL options like Ren'Py game for fast skipping long interaction that you don't want to read can be so long and annoying!
Hi there is already an option for fast skipping:Shift+Space
But what i love about this game is the story so i advise you to use this option only if you really need to

I hope i was able to answer your question.:)

Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hi there is already an option for fast skipping:Shift+Space
But what i love about this game is the story so i advise you to use this option only if you really need to

Yeah actually was i remembered from previous versions tnx for the reminder i usually i read the stories for all games but here to many characters and to many repeatable scenes and dialogs so sometimes its just pain tnx for the reminder though greetings!

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
is artemis tigress costume in the game?
also how you unlock the costumes at the bordelo? (I dont know if is only batgirl)

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
is artemis tigress costume in the game?
Hi yes this costume is only for private room (for now at least)
-you need to: go to Meta Bordello<Bordello<assign Artemis to Private Room<go to Private Room after 2 meetings the tigress costume will appear

Reactions: notabumblebee

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Hi yes this costume is only for private room (for now at least)
-you need to: go to Meta Bordello<Bordello<assign Artemis to Private Room<go to Private Room after 2 meetings the tigress costume will appear

is not unlocking for me but Ill keep trying. do you know which other heroes have private room scenes besides batgirl and artemis?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I just want the file location because i moved my OS to the ssd and now the game cant find my save file
save is in the register, aka regedit, you do a simple mistake in there and your OS is toast and you have to repair or reinstall windows, only mess with reg if you know what you are doing

anyone got the solution to game hanging when you pres private room in brothel ?

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
save is in the register, aka regedit, you do a simple mistake in there and your OS is toast and you have to repair or reinstall windows, only mess with reg if you know what you are doing

anyone got the solution to game hanging when you pres private room in brothel ?
Yeah i have used regedit before and for the game freeze when using the private room always check who is in your private room before entering ,sometimes the bordello resets itself

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
im guessing no1 else is getting the black grid bug i posted a pic off earlier then

Capture.PNG

anyone else get this it randomly happens if you click onto a different screen for example desktop/internet etc etc

Reactions: PugWug

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
How many times have I to make her dance/strip, before I could have her at the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes