andy776661

Oct 8, 2017
When i hired Poison Ivy, Bane and Metallo then Parasite Sinestro Bizarro never show up in Legion Hideout.Is that a BUG or something?
(P.S.I hired everyone except Parasite, Sinestro and Bizarro )

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I admit I was never a fan of Tera, but after that game I became one.

So... She will be a new henchwoman in the next update?

Solarion

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone share Mercy and Blackfire new scenes? My monitor has broken and I can buy new one only in November. Can't wait much longer!

Archmage

May 3, 2017
So after not playing this game for a while I decided to catch up, the walkthrough says to unlock Audrey maid I need to make a clone of her but how do I get her blood to make the clone? I've only made Galatea so far and I can't figure out what action leads to getting the blood sample, tried the spanking the the dance. Also how do you trigger Terra as a capture target? Roulette hasn't mentioned her, neither has Talia nor has there been any event really....

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
antone got a save from 2.666 the previous version ive lost mine and dont want to start again

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone please help me on how to play this game I have tried everything I even tried downloading the 7.zip folder and nothing my computer says it can’t read the game it’s a windows computer can someone please help me show me step by step on what to do is there someone I can talk to about this

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Can someone please help me on how to play this game I have tried everything I even tried downloading the 7.zip folder and nothing my computer says it can’t read the game it’s a windows computer can someone please help me show me step by step on what to do is there someone I can talk to about this
Download 7zip from here:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
We just want to say, to everyone trying to get around playing the game because it's long or whatever, we've clocked a full play-through unlocking everything at 50 mins. If you know what you're doing it's a pretty quick affair tbh.

Fuck too long, I needs more bro. This game is great. Like some other guy said a bit more depth instead of breadth would be nice but that seems to be dudes plan. I'm excited for the next few updates. (Even if Terra isn't one of my favorites.)

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i remember when i played the game about 18 months ago there was away to unlock Catwoman outfits , has that been removed ??? , but i cant get that now , also is anyone else have problems when Mercy does handjob , the game usually crashes nearly everytime i do it

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Is the yacht event one time only and if is so can you see everyone's events on one playthrough for it?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes