xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
She is not posted and checking everyday 30 days in a row and bizzaro also not shows up!
Hi did you hire almost every villain? If so, that's the problem i think
Use all your villain then go to hire new villain then bizarro maybe will shows up.
I don't guarantee that will work, but give it a shot.

Good luck and tell me if i helped you with your problem.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Skull & Bane only guarding cause give most profit others i used them immediately for heists but have sense tnx good idea i will try! Still biggest problem its Poison Ivy cause she is never available and i want to open scenes with her!

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
How do you get Terra and all that?!?

EDIT: And also how do you get Jinx from the Yacht event to go into the gallery?!?

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
I have a few things I'd like to ask, since i searched on the web (faster than posting and waiting for an answer, no offense)

How do I unlock Terra? I saw a LP on YT, but couldn't find out what triggered this.
How to unlock cloning? Saw that in the LP, too. I am currently playing on a save I dl, so there are few missing infos.
How to unlock Superpowers? Same.

So far I went to the Yacht Event, effed Mercy in the end, did all the cell arcs with Killer Frost, Wonderwoman, Superwoman is still going on...

thx so far an happy faps!

EDIT: found Stagwoods Walktrough for 2.1.8
Will read that, then come back if I still need help.

EDIT: Help.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
thank you for answering my questions
does anyone know the steps to get mercy naked lol , i have tried like 5 times and all i get is underwear
i really would love a guide to just getting Mercy fully unlocked
thanks again

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i think might have been Catwoman or Roulette who suggests Terra , it was after the yacht & prison scenes
The cloning happens after you go to the cloning room , Lex will say he needs tech for it , you do the heists for it at least 3 i think maybe 4 , then after you complete each heist go to clone room and lex fixs the clone machine , then you get the option to create Powergirl , the princess the vandal savage shows you and you kidnap her , & lastly Terra , so far only 3 clones , hopefully more later , like clone of villains like catwoman who dont have a sexual romance with would be good or female versions of the Justice league , like a batman female , superman female , flash female , aquaman female would be funny

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Fun game. Needs depth before adding even more characters, though--I'm most of the way through and it's just standard strip/dance/BJ/sex/anal with pretty much everyone

I mean, it's a mind control game, sky is the limit for adding interesting fetishes

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
i think might have been Catwoman or Roulette who suggests Terra , it was after the yacht & prison scenes
The cloning happens after you go to the cloning room , Lex will say he needs tech for it , you do the heists for it at least 3 i think maybe 4 , then after you complete each heist go to clone room and lex fixs the clone machine , then you get the option to create Powergirl , the princess the vandal savage shows you and you kidnap her , & lastly Terra , so far only 3 clones , hopefully more later , like clone of villains like catwoman who dont have a sexual romance with would be good or female versions of the Justice league , like a batman female , superman female , flash female , aquaman female would be funny

Theres already batgirl, Mera (pretty much a female aquaman) and SuperGirl

Graffy

May 5, 2017
THanks, but any idea what caused the problems in the first place? all of the other builds worked fine of mac
Sorry for the delayed response!

I'm not sure - what file format were the Mac builds usually uploaded in before? I know Mac .app files can lose their executable flags if they go into .zip files, but I'm not sure if that applies to .7z files. I'm guessing something about this build/upload was slightly different than usual, but I couldn't tell without asking the dev/uploader.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry for the delayed response!

I'm not sure - what file format were the Mac builds usually uploaded in before? I know Mac .app files can lose their executable flags if they go into .zip files, but I'm not sure if that applies to .7z files. I'm guessing something about this build/upload was slightly different than usual, but I couldn't tell without asking the dev/uploader.
Nope, we did nothing different. Was on Mac's or 7zip's end. That's why we couldn't just "fix it".

rle68

May 28, 2017
Only criticism at this time is the whole terra / clone just dying thing ...isnt very good story and needs some work.. we all know why he cloned the princess....she just died ... i mean i could come up with that drunk off a bottle of johnny walker blue....not being harsh but it needs fixin

Reactions: MilkShank

CARFA

Jun 27, 2017
Only criticism at this time is the whole terra / clone just dying thing ...isnt very good story and needs some work.. we all know why he cloned the princess....she just died ... i mean i could come up with that drunk off a bottle of johnny walker blue....not being harsh but it needs fixin
Pretty sure Sunset's going with the Judas Contract story line for Terra.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
im pretty sure the progression of the heroines storylines will go as follows ( Lois Lane as well but without the 6 sections )
1 captured
2 upgrade devices to full so they are able to do all 6 sections in Slam & bordello * 3 each)
3 then unlock them after doing all 6 sections sending them to a cell in living area
4 getting them progressed in cells to slave stutus to unlock them to work again in slam & bordello
progression as follows
once they progress to getting naked in cell , unlocked in slam to dance again
once they progress to handjob or getting fingered , unlocked in slam to strip again
once they progress to giving blowjobs without complaint , unlocked in slam to special again
once they progress from blowjob & sex without complaint, unlocked in bordello to bordello spot again
once they progress to anal without complaint , unlocked in bordello to private again
assuming that you have to have gotten 4 of the henchwomen (not Mercy but Harley,Superwoman,Cheshire & Galatica) all to anal as well
5 then you catch the heroine in her cell once every 3 days game time in lesbian sex with a henchwoman , once been caught with all 4 henchwomen , unlocked in bordello to exhibition spot again & they are graded as a full slave

then i think the avatar of the heroine in the capture section , slam & bordello should change to their slut outfits & they are no longer are in a cell & you use these former heroes to capture the next 11 hero spots with devices instead of villains
once a new hero of the 11 spots is captured you do the same to them

I hope this is sort of what the developers are going to do,let me know if im close to right lol

a clone female robin would be an idea as well,able to be done once batgirl is a full slave

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes