rle68

May 28, 2017
Excuse me, a question, because when I try to see the woder woman scene in the previous version, the game is frozen and frozen and in this, the option of dancing will not be alive ?, I hope you can help me in that .. thank you.
was removed not ready yet.. questioned has been asked before if you need answers use the search bar it can help

Reactions: keyzu

keyzu

May 31, 2018
oh rightly, is that I'm new here in this forum and the game was playing without having asked or read anything, but thanks for clarifying it.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
I haven't gotten the option to capture Terra, is there something I got to do to unlock the event?
the truth I do not remember how it came out of terra capture, but I think you have to talk to your lawyer or something like that "I forgot the name" XD

KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
Do you get to mind control ivy or does she just get to cuck lex without worry when you let her out? Taking Superwoman through the prison was some bullshit honestly. I'd rather let her rot if she's not controllable.
As far as I know you can hire Ivy to "guard" your room for BJs or put her to guard the Glamor Slam to double income. Maybe later room guarding may get more but not there yet. Hope that helps.

Reactions: grbt420

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
As far as I know you can hire Ivy to "guard" your room for BJs or put her to guard the Glamor Slam to double income. Maybe later room guarding may get more but not there yet. Hope that helps.
Bordello 1: Unlocked by hiring her and posting her in the Meta Bordello with Batgirl present in a bordello room.
Strip: Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her.
Blowjob: Unlocked after recruiting Poison Ivy and assigning her to the LexCorp Living Quarters and visiting her. (Includes a "Pull Back" option after the initial scene.)

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, thanks man. Plus the other guy pointed out the guide updated which helped figure other shit out. I'm still salty about the Superwoman/Ivy stuff but I guess I'll just keep her out of jail. I wish I could at least tighten her restraints or something after that nonsense tho tbh, but this type of shit probably ain't high on the priority list. Still good overall.

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok how do u get the poison ive and batgirl scene i have ivy stationed at bortellos a with batgirl in the first slot and it wont trigger

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Poison ivy still grey like been assigned when visit heist and not even hired and never shows in the safehouse to be hired!
What to do i replayed the prison scene but nothing i released her from jail never appears did i something wrong and caused error or i missing something appeared only once long time ago i think i hired her or something but bullshit not appears again and i cant play 170 days from beginning ffs its irritating will be fixed new version or?

dubura

May 10, 2017
this guy should do more stuff with the cloning use the clones at the brothel and strip club and keep the originals locked up after a certain point and why did he have to kill terra i mean really wth and god starfire is dumb lol but thats in character for her surprisingly and vixen what the L,D BaD this game has a lot of potential wish he had done in renpeny im real antcy about shut in my registry oh and he should add a sub plot about one of the male JL being a regular at the club no one top tier just one that might actual be going to strip clubs someone more on dark side like cant think of anyone of the top of my head but if lex was smart he would be knocking these bitchs up and or cloning them to have an army to fight the JL

Reactions: TheDevian

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
What this game needs is a page here for Walkthrough & FAQ Thread people can't even make a conversation about the game every second post is about (how to do this) when they can go to 1 page and look for the Walkthrough where everything is already done for them and every question here is already there answered.

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
' HD Asset Pack ' are a collection of images from the game for patrons (bonus for patrons that supports the game with $10 or more per month)
:)
I hope i was able to answer your question.
In the original link there is a mention of a bonus pack as well as an asset pack.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Had the same problem, so I went to the dev's patreon and just downloaded the 1.7-something version that's their current public release which works fine.
2.1.777 is the latest public version. It was released Oct 12th

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
What this game needs is a page here for Walkthrough & FAQ Thread people can't even make a conversation about the game every second post is about (how to do this) when they can go to 1 page and look for the Walkthrough where everything is already done for them and every question here is already there answered.
Or illustrate that the walkthrough is updated on the first page. I had the 2.1.6 one and figured the one on the first page was the same until others pointed out it got updated. Really though, how you gunna be this salty over people asking for help on the forum for this game?

U

User_668360

Or illustrate that the walkthrough is updated on the first page. I had the 2.1.6 one and figured the one on the first page was the same until others pointed out it got updated. Really though, how you gunna be this salty over people asking for help on the forum for this game?
I don't see anything wrong with his post why do you have to be salty you figured that the page was not updated but could not spend second to check it then writing here.Maybe people told you because they don't want to read and answer the same questions every time.It's a game you play it you don't ask something every 5 min at least those who are left this page so they don't deal with this.Use your brain not your dick

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes