d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
True, but most people in general, don't know enough about their system to know to do that, and should not touch their registry. Personally, I just hope that one of these days he implements a proper save feature. Saving to the registry is dangerous and ridiculous, and only having one save per character, with 3 max is constraining. While there are other things I look forward to seeing improved, it's the only thing I can say I actually dislike about this game.
yeah a proper save would be great. even better a working gallery that can be unlocked with a simple code which would probably kill the thread, lol

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah a proper save would be great. even better a working gallery that can be unlocked with a simple code which would probably kill the thread, lol
That would certainly make it a lot easier to follow. :winkytongue:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Having the exact same issue. Can't get the Yacht event to trigger. Is there a 2.1.8 version still up for download?
Does anyone have a link to the 2.1.8 version? 2.1.888 is bugged for me. Thanks!
We have confirmed the yacht event is working and triggering as intended for new saves as well as up to saves from 3 builds back.

Reactions: TheDevian

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
We have confirmed the yacht event is working and triggering as intended for new saves as well as up to saves from 3 builds back.
Thank you for the reply! But it just isn't working for me. I'm using Windows 7 64 if that matters. The dialogue with Roulette where she and Lex talk about letting Audrey go triggered, but nothing after that. I've hit next night and checked back in the Glamor Slam at least 30 times- and nothing changes, Roulette is just standing there with the normal buttons... I've tried everything I can think of including reinstalling with new download files but nothing works.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you for the reply! But it just isn't working for me. I'm using Windows 7 64 if that matters. The dialogue with Roulette where she and Lex talk about letting Audrey go triggered, but nothing after that. I've hit next night and checked back in the Glamor Slam at least 30 times- and nothing changes, Roulette is just standing there with the normal buttons... I've tried everything I can think of including reinstalling with new download files but nothing works.
Try going to the cell of one of the henchwomen and see if you get the option to invite them to the yacht with you.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Didn't work. I think I need Roulette to ask me for $300K or something, but she doesn't.
I found the Yacht event triggered randomly when I went to Lexcorp sometime after it was brought up with Roulette. Seems to be RNG.
Personally, I've been having trouble getting the cloning progression to trigger. Judging by what I've read I'm at a stage where I just need Savage to show up at the office but it's also RNG dependent.

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
I found the Yacht event triggered randomly when I went to Lexcorp sometime after it was brought up with Roulette. Seems to be RNG.
Personally, I've been having trouble getting the cloning progression to trigger. Judging by what I've read I'm at a stage where I just need Savage to show up at the office but it's also RNG dependent.
Really? Do you recall what room you were in? Labs or Office?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 18
Such a huge build like the last one comes with a huge amount of pieces to go through for these packs. We didn't get every single thing from the Yacht in there, but we will get them into the next one. There were over a hundred pieces, going through all of it at once is a big job. we will definitely start the bonus pack for next month and maybe a small asset pack again as well.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
what to do if I missed killer frosts second shower scene and already released her?
Does anyone have a save with all scenes available so far?

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Do you get to mind control ivy or does she just get to cuck lex without worry when you let her out? Taking Superwoman through the prison was some bullshit honestly. I'd rather let her rot if she's not controllable.

Reactions: genthrow

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Do you get to mind control ivy or does she just get to cuck lex without worry when you let her out? Taking Superwoman through the prison was some bullshit honestly. I'd rather let her rot if she's not controllable.
I haven't seen her since breaking her out but I expect she works for you via the Legion. I think you get to play with her if you assign her to the bordello with Batgirl (she hinted as much). I'm sure Archer's guide has enough info for you to get her into play, it's on the first post.

Reactions: grbt420

keyzu

May 31, 2018

Excuse me, a question, because when I try to see the woder woman scene in the previous version, the game is frozen and frozen and in this, the option of dancing will not be alive ?, I hope you can help me in that .. thank you.

Reactions: genthrow
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes