Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Have you played the prison part yet?
Have you broken her out of prison yet?

You're not giving enough info for anybody to help you.
What Prison part? i just got Galatea and some parts for Grund the Gorilla.
Lexcorp is rebuild but no events or Plans,
but the Question was How to get Poison IVY

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
What Prison part? i just got Galatea and some parts for Grund the Gorilla.
Lexcorp is rebuild but no events or Plans,
but the Question was How to get Poison IVY
It seems you haven't progressed in the Events yet. You need to have done the Prison Event Chain to be able to break Ivy out of prison.

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
It seems you haven't progressed in the Events yet. You need to have done the Prison Event Chain to be able to break Ivy out of prison.
i said no Events and Plans!
Why asking me Questions when you could tell me I have to play more Days and go further in the game to get the Events! THX for nothing

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
The Mac file isn't working for me. It decompresses but then when I try to open it it says "The application “SU_2.1.888mac” can’t be opened."
It doesn't work if I open Ren.py and try to open it through the directory, it doesn't register as a Renpy file. Anyone have a workaround?

Reactions: carfacingcar

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

Yes i freed her from prison and she shows on the yacht event but that's it i've been able to hire her once only i think not remember for sure and that's it.
Metallo, Bane, Killer Frost are playable! Well Killer Frost in cells for now. I am day around well over 150 i think what else can be done or i can say Wonder Woman interrogated with Lasso and stopped, Supergirl conversation with Galatea repeatable i think will continue in next version, Mercy can be undressed totally now, Miss Martian can also be selected in Private room she and Batgirl only i think, i think i've tried them all but only this two for now can be send in private room, Killer Frost the chick in Tala's room and Princess Audrey can be flashed on street or in Glamour Slam, i opened all the scenes with all chicks in Glamour Slam and Bordello and i think i've repeated all the scenes or only one left with all chicks on yacht events, but on the yacht characters in jacuzzi not appear: Penguin, Jinx, the goddess not remember her name, chicks you invite also not appear in jacuzzi scene, only picture with empty jacuzzi. Pretty much not used cheats except some money on the beginning nothing else tnx in advance!

Reactions: Gandalf78

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Just have some questions.
How can I get the exhibision scenes and the private rooms unlocked (to view 'em, as i have unlocked 'em), as when i go in the office, can't view the exhibision and the private room says "can't access it now" or something close to this.
Now, for WW, can't get her to dance. I have Superwoman as hentchwoman and she lassoed WW, but can't get her to either talk or use the lasso on her anymore.
I have unlocked the yacht scene, can re-do it over and over again, and got past the prison scene, but didn't rescue Metallo; donno if that has something to do with it.

Thank you

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Got to say I enjoyed the boat updated. Finally some nasty sex with the henchs. Went with Galatea first and was not disappointed with that choice. Love to see more of Rose too, but I know you guys want to focus on girls already in.

Cool stuff.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It sounds like you are having an issue with your anti-virus program eating it (you can check your quarantine), or you are getting the mac version or something... Try downloading from a different source.
Thank you. I don't know yet if it will solve the problem but I do appreciate your time. Cheers.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys,

Just have some questions.
How can I get the exhibision scenes and the private rooms unlocked (to view 'em, as i have unlocked 'em), as when i go in the office, can't view the exhibision and the private room says "can't access it now" or something close to this.
Now, for WW, can't get her to dance. I have Superwoman as hentchwoman and she lassoed WW, but can't get her to either talk or use the lasso on her anymore.
I have unlocked the yacht scene, can re-do it over and over again, and got past the prison scene, but didn't rescue Metallo; donno if that has something to do with it.

Thank you
1.Exhibision has not yet been implemented in the game
So no scene for Exhibision
2.Private room: The following girls have scenes for 'Private room'
-Batgirl
-Artemis
-Miss Martian
3.The dance scene for WW has not yet been add in the game
4.The lassoed scene can be performed:
-3 time only Lex
-2 time Superwoman as hentchwoman
After that, you have to give WW a break.

I hope i was able to answer all your questions.
P.S sorry for my bad english is not my first language....

Reactions: Yuri27 and KaiserST

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
This worked. As did your tips about adding the missing scenes. Thank you.
I'm glad to learn others are experiencing this. All the events triggered just fine in the 2.8 release, but with the .888 one some things are just not happening on new games.

I've played two games now on 2.1.888 from start all the way up to about 400-500 days now, and:

• There is no trigger to clone Audrey (which again, worked fine in 2.8), despite maxing her out and visiting the Office every day in the hopes that the event will initiate. Talking to Roulette doesn't help at all either.
  • There is no trigger for the yacht event. Again, Roulette has nothing to say. I've even done the prison event with all 6 hench women, just to be sure.

I suspect (but of course could be wrong) that people enjoying the yacht event used saves from previous versions.

Anybody else experiencing this? I'd love to know if the Gunsmoke folks treat this as a known issue.

Just to be clear, I'm following the thread pretty closely and feel this behavior exceeds the typical expectations for RNG.

Reactions: HeavyHands

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Where is save game location for this game?

One more question if play again jail event not gonna confuse the game or cause errors?

Velmir

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,
Can you do the Yacht Event Again or you need to save before doing it and change your hentchwoman to see new scenes ?
Thanks

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
I need some help. The cell scenes are not working properly for me. When i visit the cells i only see some of the henchwomans audrey and killer frost. I am playing without the cheats and using an old save. Any advice?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where is save game location for this game?

One more question if play again jail event not gonna confuse the game or cause errors?
Unity saves to your computers registry. So unless you know where to find them and how to edit it properly, I would suggest not messing about with it. Editing your registry files can cause major errors on your computer, including turning it into a paper weight if you're unlucky/stupid.

Replaying an event shouldn't cause any errors. That being said as this is still a game in development, if you do get an error please inform the developers. It will help them make the game better for everyone.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
oks tnx for info however Poison Ivy still not appears in Legion Hideout when you go in heist or give villains job where to guard in labs in security menu her picture its always grey like she is assigned to something but she not nor hired! After releasing her from jail i hired her once i think and that's was it she only shows on yacht though. I replayed the Jail event still same crap so anyone any idea? Any when someone in jacuzzi never show them you communicate with them male or female but they not appear only dialog lines and empty jacuzzi picture is this bug on this version or its me?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes