TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unity saves to your computers registry. So unless you know where to find them and how to edit it properly, I would suggest not messing about with it. Editing your registry files can cause major errors on your computer, including turning it into a paper weight if you're unlucky/stupid.
That's not necessarily true, SOME Unity games save to the registry, but they do not, in fact, have to. I believe it is Vinoma that does that by default, but it can be changed. Big Brother and Man of the House are two examples of Unity games that have perfectly normal save systems, far superior to this or any Ren'Py games.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
This is the only something unlimited updated "page", I see a Mac save file for the new version on page 317 I think , but not a windows, this is why I asked
you're right there isnt a windows save and the su helper doesnt really work. maybe that guy should use the search function to find out there isnt a save out there. infact someone went out of their way to say you cant give out save files which is a lie. anyone who has the game done can export the registry file and in turn others can load it and have all the stuff done. even if its not 100% accurate it is a lot better than playing the whole game over again (by now that would be multiple times)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you're right there isnt a windows save and the su helper doesnt really work. maybe that guy should use the search function to find out there isnt a save out there. infact someone went out of their way to say you cant give out save files which is a lie. anyone who has the game done can export the registry file and in turn others can load it and have all the stuff done. even if its not 100% accurate it is a lot better than playing the whole game over again (by now that would be multiple times)
You are right, 'can't' isn't the right word, 'shouldn't' is the correct word.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ok where is artemis and how do u save
You can save by pressing Esc on the city map screen but the game autosaves pretty much constantly so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Of the current content, I believe Artemis is a later stage capture. I think that talking to Roulette with the club leveled up a bit makes attempting to capture her available, but you need to have access to higher level hires to succeed so you should also have leveled the Legion.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I blazed through this a short while ago and I've had a lot of other stuff taking up my attention since so I can't remember exactly.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You can save by pressing Esc on the city map screen but the game autosaves pretty much constantly so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Of the current content, I believe Artemis is a later stage capture. I think that talking to Roulette with the club leveled up a bit makes attempting to capture her available, but you need to have access to higher level hires to succeed so you should also have leveled the Legion.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I blazed through this a short while ago and I've had a lot of other stuff taking up my attention since so I can't remember exactly.
Artemis, Terra, and Starfire are actually capturable if you talk to Catwoman in her office at the bordello

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
You are right, 'can't' isn't the right word, 'shouldn't' is the correct word.
it can be risky to load a registry file but you can always look at it via a text editor to see anything fishy prior. technically any file you get could have something bad, its a risk everyone takes.

Reactions: TheDevian

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Can't wait til we get some fully broken heroines.

Maybe that's the final device upgrade, their original personality but eager and always wanting sex?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
That's not necessarily true, SOME Unity games save to the registry, but they do not, in fact, have to. I believe it is Vinoma that does that by default, but it can be changed. Big Brother and Man of the House are two examples of Unity games that have perfectly normal save systems, far superior to this or any Ren'Py games.
I stand corrected.

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
Anyone else having trouble triggering the Yacht event? I have completed the prison break (with all henchwomen) and I went to the Meta Bordello which triggered dialogue that started with: "You walk into the Glamor Slam with a big smile on your face." Lex and Roulette talked for a bit and Roulette said something about getting back to work. There's no option for giving her the $300,000 as I've seen mentioned earlier. Every time I go back night after night, nothing else happens. When I talk to her in her office it just says "Nothing more yet."

Any suggestions? For me there is no difference at all between 2.1.777 and 2.1.888 because there's no Yacht event :(

VacantGuy

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone give me any tips on using Dragon bones to make custom animations of the stills in the game? Maybe some of you have done it before

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
I'm glad to learn others are experiencing this. All the events triggered just fine in the 2.8 release, but with the .888 one some things are just not happening on new games.

I've played two games now on 2.1.888 from start all the way up to about 400-500 days now, and:

• There is no trigger to clone Audrey (which again, worked fine in 2.8), despite maxing her out and visiting the Office every day in the hopes that the event will initiate. Talking to Roulette doesn't help at all either.
  • There is no trigger for the yacht event. Again, Roulette has nothing to say. I've even done the prison event with all 6 hench women, just to be sure.

I suspect (but of course could be wrong) that people enjoying the yacht event used saves from previous versions.

Anybody else experiencing this? I'd love to know if the Gunsmoke folks treat this as a known issue.

Just to be clear, I'm following the thread pretty closely and feel this behavior exceeds the typical expectations for RNG.
Having the exact same issue. Can't get the Yacht event to trigger. Is there a 2.1.8 version still up for download?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it can be risky to load a registry file but you can always look at it via a text editor to see anything fishy prior. technically any file you get could have something bad, its a risk everyone takes.
True, but most people in general, don't know enough about their system to know to do that, and should not touch their registry. Personally, I just hope that one of these days he implements a proper save feature. Saving to the registry is dangerous and ridiculous, and only having one save per character, with 3 max is constraining. While there are other things I look forward to seeing improved, it's the only thing I can say I actually dislike about this game.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes