CARFA

Jun 27, 2017
On Windows. Fresh start 2.1.888 run. Went from day ~500 to 700 and still had no Yacht event, even with multiple Prison replays. Started another fresh game, went through enough to hopefully trigger Yacht event but again no dice. Downgraded to version 2.1.8 and tried with second save but still nothing. Eventually said to hell with it and went into the registry and finally got it to trigger. I changed the value of "suSlot01_yachEvent" from "6" to "1"

1) With SU closed, went into registry (Win+R-->regedit)
2) Went to SU files (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited)
3) Exported a copy of original to SU registry files to Desktop in case I broke something
4) Found "suSlot01_yachEvent........." and changed the value from "6" to "1", hit OK and closed Regedit
5) Started up SU (version 2.1.8, not sure if that mattered) and event started as soon as I went to Glamour Slam

I played through the event and loaded the save in 2.1.888 and was able to replay it. Can't guarantee it'll work for anyone else but you never know.

Reactions: BiggySmall

CARFA

Jun 27, 2017
Also, since I couldn't get the Ivy/Batgirl or the Killer Frost/Mercy scenes to trigger. The registry keys I edited to unlock them in the vault are: (Value went from "0" to "1")
"suSlot01_bgivyLes01........." for Ivy/Batgirl Bordello scene
"suSlot01_kfLEs01M......." for Killer Frost/Mercy scene

For any other henchwoman, the key will have the first letter of their name at the end of kfLEs01.
B=Blackfire, C=Cheshire, G=Galatea=, H=Harley, M=Mercy, S=Superwoman.

Make a backup of the keys before changing in case something goes wrong.

Reactions: BiggySmall

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
People asking about DC character names on the Internet when they could use Google to search the name....from a parody game based upon the DC Universes. Namely THIS game.

Why are people so damn lazy?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
sorry to ask but How do i get Poison Ivy? i dont play with the Walkthrough so can anybody tell me plz.:)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Why poison Ivy never appear to be hired in the safe house its bug or i triggered somehow bug or something? I am not using cheats at all only some for money only on the beginning!

Reactions: Gandalf78

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
That's a choice each person has to make for themselves. I tend to ignore them myself, because my natural instinct is to say something sarcastic and scathing. Or just tell the person to open the command prompt and then type "format c:".
format c:/u . This way it doesn't bring up any warning screens.

Reactions: anubis1970

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
On Windows. Fresh start 2.1.888 run. Went from day ~500 to 700 and still had no Yacht event, even with multiple Prison replays. Started another fresh game, went through enough to hopefully trigger Yacht event but again no dice. Downgraded to version 2.1.8 and tried with second save but still nothing. Eventually said to hell with it and went into the registry and finally got it to trigger. I changed the value of "suSlot01_yachEvent" from "6" to "1"

1) With SU closed, went into registry (Win+R-->regedit)
2) Went to SU files (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited)
3) Exported a copy of original to SU registry files to Desktop in case I broke something
4) Found "suSlot01_yachEvent........." and changed the value from "6" to "1", hit OK and closed Regedit
5) Started up SU (version 2.1.8, not sure if that mattered) and event started as soon as I went to Glamour Slam

I played through the event and loaded the save in 2.1.888 and was able to replay it. Can't guarantee it'll work for anyone else but you never know.
This worked. As did your tips about adding the missing scenes. Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes