nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
2.I think for now this is good because they still have text mistakes or even they can change scenes of characters if they don't like it in the future.So why work twice when you can do it one time.
literally copy and paste

3. I don't really see any problem their body.As for me they look more sexy as they are right now because of their different body type.We have to know that Wonder woman is Amazon and what they do more is train their body as for Super Woman just because of her alpha character i think her body is perfect as it is i mean a little muscle or abs never hurts.
if you like trannies that's fine but wonder woman is not supposed to be one. this is not about muscle this is actually about bone look at the hip to shoulder ratio before and after

upload_2018-10-10_18-10-45.jpeg

upload_2018-10-10_18-11-6.jpeg

Reactions: genthrow

DirtyVenom

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know if baldy is greek or something else idk why you care about that.As for Vixen no sex and for Amanda lets just say we have the fat one
Its just always been a nagging thought I have had about him since I was young. Since I watched the JL cartoon, the Superman movie form 08, and Smallville I always wondered about his background more than even Superman's. Who's was his parents, why is so dickish, did he have a decent up bring? All that nonsensical nerd crap. Also no Vixen sex scenes does kind of disappoints me but honestly I woudn't be against a Thicc Amanda, thicc can be quite sexy when done right.

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
How do I even get wonder woman in the first place? I started a new save after the prison update, and i still havent gotten her, I know I have her on my old save, but nothing so far on this one

Graffy

May 5, 2017
Same here. I even tried redownloading it from different sources and using different unarchivers. is there a solution yet?
Posting this again to make sure everyone sees it. If you're on OSX and getting an "application can't be opened error", here's how to fix it:

You need to make the app executable using chmod in order to open it.
Open up terminal and type in:
chmod +x /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.888mac

If that doesn't do the trick, you might need to run xattr to make the Mac stop quarantining it:
xattr -c /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app

Hope this helps!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
How do I even get wonder woman in the first place? I started a new save after the prison update, and i still havent gotten her, I know I have her on my old save, but nothing so far on this one
I think to unlock her for capture you have to speak to Catwoman in her office.

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
Stupid question but how do you unlock the Lexcorp takeover and the prison event? I just started playing and I don’t wanna sift thru 300+pages of comments.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's been a few pages so here we are again, you cannot really share saves for this game, they are tied to the registry. If you don't want to play the game, just get the art pack and look at the pretty pictures.

129678_128481_search.gif :winkytongue:

Graffy

May 5, 2017
Here's an OSX save file for 2.1.888 with almost everything unlocked. Just unzip it and move it to <your home folder>/Library/Preferences/ and load the first save slot. Cheers!

Reactions: Funkhole88

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Posting this again to make sure everyone sees it. If you're on OSX and getting an "application can't be opened error", here's how to fix it:

You need to make the app executable using chmod in order to open it.
Open up terminal and type in:
chmod +x /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.888mac

If that doesn't do the trick, you might need to run xattr to make the Mac stop quarantining it:
xattr -c /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app

Hope this helps!
THanks, but any idea what caused the problems in the first place? all of the other builds worked fine of mac

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
It's been a few pages so here we are again, you cannot really share saves for this game, they are tied to the registry. If you don't want to play the game, just get the art pack and look at the pretty pictures.

View attachment 160979 :winkytongue:
Thank you, good Samaritan. I want to put this into my signature, but I shall wait for your approval before I can do so.

Reactions: TheDevian

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So far the only bug I found is the game freezes after Harley strips. As for the yacht party, which of the new females come with scenes? So far I got a blowjob from Jinx, Black Manta's henchwoman and Talia don't have a bj scenes. Do all the new girls only provide blowjobs?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you, good Samaritan. I want to put this into my signature, but I shall wait for your approval before I can do so.
No worries man, I didn't make it either, I am just sharing it too. Do as you wish. XD

Reactions: PugWug

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
From the walkthrough

Poison Ivy
Bordello 1 : Unlocked by hiring her and posting her in the Meta
Bordello with Batgirl present in a bordello room

obviously must
have broken Ivy out of prison first

Did this get removed at some point? I've put Batgirl in the exhibition room and private room and tried many times but a scene between them never triggers.

Also how do I trigger the yacht event? I have everyone captured, Have unlocked all henchwoman, and have freed everyone from the prison.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
So there is no possibility of a android port or just a low chance of it happening I love the game but bringing a laptop around to play it portable is kinda a far stretch

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played in about 8 months, and I'm trying to see all the content that's been added since then. I've done most of everything except Terra. The walkthrough just says she becomes available after talking to Catwoman, but I've long since done that and I don't see an option anywhere. Tried searching the thread, but all I found were questions with no answers. How do I get her?
Also, how do I clone Audrey? The walkthrough gives no instructions. I've had Galatea for awhile so I have access to cloning, but all I have now are empty vials.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
The game is great so is the team doing the game but the fan base is so bad.I mean writing here for 5 min and not playing the game for those 5 min they have spend here.Just asking when they can do it in the game if only they have spend a min in there.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The game is great so is the team doing the game but the fan base is so bad.I mean writing here for 5 min and not playing the game for those 5 min they have spend here.Just asking when they can do it in the game if only they have spend a min in there.
Honestly, our fan base is pretty awesome. ^^ Don't let a few bad eggs color your view of the batch.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes