marko90x

Jun 3, 2017
can someone share the latest save file just export the reg for something unlimited here if you have everything unlocked.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
1. 1.jpg 2. 2.png 3. 3.png 4. 4.png 5. 5.png

1.I'VM-I'M 2.This is will take-This will take some 3.As she body-As her body 4.My was head-My head was 5.As bit as squeeze-A bit as you squeeze

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
maybe because of all your questions have been previously answered in here about 10000000000 times if you tried the search feature you might find some answers on your own instead of mewling around here i cant play bahahwahahahaha... somebody give me my answer... we tend to stop answering the same question after its been asked and answered 100000000 times capiche?
No need to be so aggressive, just point them to the search option or archers walkthrough and scene list

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
I have the same problem its strange.
But if you really want to play the latest version and dont want to wait for a fix just play the windows version with winebottler, works just fine for me.
I would but the Mac version saves don't seem to carry over to the Windows version. That's a LOT of grind to do again.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
can someone share the latest save file just export the reg for something unlimited here if you have everything unlocked.
I could, but how exactly? I never found saves for this game :p Should I just export part of my registry, or what?

Also I'm not sure if I can have everything unlocked - because some of party scenes(including sex scenes) with new characters can't be viewed in the vault.. New characters are nt included in the vault

Graffy

May 5, 2017
I have the same problem its strange.
But if you really want to play the latest version and dont want to wait for a fix just play the windows version with winebottler, works just fine for me.
Hey Mac people:
You need to make the app executable using chmod in order to open it.
Open up terminal and type in:
chmod +x /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.888mac

If that doesn't do the trick, you might need to run xattr to make the Mac stop quarantining it:
xattr -c /path/to/SU_2.1.888mac.app

Hope this helps!

Reactions: JohnWickTheDick

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Ok not that anyone cares about my opinion but I will express some of my desires for this game anyway:

1) I know a lot of people love Mercy or Harley I personally think Tala and Starfire should be henchwomen as well at least for the yacht event based on how eager they are to serve their master. I personally can't stand Mercy but to each their own have your fun bro but you know Tala probably should have been a henchwoman from the start

2) I really would love it if the scenes in the vault still had their dialogue for the context of the scene

3) I would really love it if Superwoman and Wonder woman were drawn like women again he changed them to have broader shoulders narrow hips and bigger boobs. They look like trannies now

4) Chesire's yacht sex scene is missing the second/anal stage in the vault

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
Ok not that anyone cares about my opinion but I will express some of my desires for this game anyway:

1) I know a lot of people love Mercy or Harley I personally think Tala and Starfire should be henchwomen as well at least for the yacht event based on how eager they are to serve their master. I personally can't stand Mercy but to each their own have your fun bro but you know Tala probably should have been a henchwoman from the start

2) I really would love it if the scenes in the vault still had their dialogue for the context of the scene

3) I would really love it if Superwoman and Wonder woman were drawn like women again he changed them to have broader shoulders narrow hips and bigger boobs. They look like trannies now

4) Chesire's yacht sex scene is missing the second/anal stage

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

4) Chesire's yacht sex scene is missing the second/anal stage
1.Mercy has history with Lex plus she is his bodyguard.She is staying with him but Tala has her own place and her own slave or to say slaves in the future.We are villain so of course the women with us will be villains. Starfire does not really belong there.Even Vixen wants it more and for me she can be 100 times better from Starfire but in the end she is hero.
I don't know what will happened in the future or who will they add if they even add more girls as henchwomen.

2.I think for now this is good because they still have text mistakes or even they can change scenes of characters if they don't like it in the future.So why work twice when you can do it one time.

3.I don't really see any problem their body.As for me they look more sexy as they are right now because of their different body type.We have to know that Wonder woman is Amazon and what they do more is train their body as for Super Woman just because of her alpha character i think her body is perfect as it is i mean a little muscle or abs never hurts.

4.I just saw if there was a scene missing from her.There is no anal missing it is in the game. Edit they said that every scene was not added will be there.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone been able to open the latest version (v2.1.888) for Mac? I played previous versions with no problems but this one won't open after unzipped.
Yeah, I get the same thing - The application “SU_2.1.888mac” can’t be opened.
me three.
Same here. I even tried redownloading it from different sources and using different unarchivers. is there a solution yet?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's almost like the devs care more about the game proper... :closedeyesmile:
So?
I didn't say it's a bad thing. I have no personal interest in the gallery. I'm just saying that asking for a complete save file won't help you, because a complete save-file will have already completed all the events that you want to see, and there's no way to actually re-trigger most of them, becuase the gallery just shows flat images with no text.

They might as well download the HD assets pack and just look at the image-files.

marko90x

Jun 3, 2017
I could, but how exactly? I never found saves for this game :p Should I just export part of my registry, or what?

Also I'm not sure if I can have everything unlocked - because some of party scenes(including sex scenes) with new characters can't be viewed in the vault.. New characters are nt included in the vault
press the windows key type cmd type regedit in it press ctrl f type something it should look like this - right click something unlimited - export to somewhere upload file thats it.

DirtyVenom

Mar 16, 2018
Kind of an odd question to ask on this site, is Lex greek? It was always implied he was do to his name and some hints dropped in the JL show. Also I see the tag interracial is add to this thread, does that mean Vixen and Amanda Waller ( the sexy 52 version I hope) are fuckable?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Kind of an odd question to ask on this site, is Lex greek? It was always implied he was do to his name and some hints dropped in the JL show. Also I see the tag interracial is add to this thread, does that mean Vixen and Amanda Waller ( the sexy 52 version I hope) are fuckable?
I don't know if baldy is greek or something else idk why you care about that.As for Vixen no sex and for Amanda lets just say we have the fat one

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes