Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The gallery IS shit though. It doesn't show scenes and half of the things don't even unlock when you get them. It's objectively worse than the scenes as they are presented in gameplay.

If you don't want to play the game, then don't play the game. Why are you even in here?
It's almost like the devs care more about the game proper... :closedeyesmile:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
wow you must be a bit dim?.. you dont have to redraw all the same old poses in the new dress... in the yacht dress the actions are limited... its not rocket science you use the same poses from the yacht scenes only change the backgrounds which aint hard as the bodies are done then added to the background.. i know a little bit about this.. is it extra work of course never said it wasnt but it fills a gap .. what i dont need is you telling me never gonna happen cus last time i checked you aint in charge of jack nor squat mmkay?
If Sunset wanted to be super lazy about it, he COULD do it that way. But that's not the expectation we've set nor is it how the costumes are meant to work.

There's also another option that hasn't been brought up yet, which is how the costume-based scenes actually work. Happy guessing ^^

And again, for the record, we never said we weren't going to add more costumes - including the those created for the yacht event. We've simply said putting costume additions on hold the same way we're putting new character additions on hold while we focus on completion updates - i.e. bringing everyone the sexy bits the majority of people care most about.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Anyone been able to open the latest version (v2.1.888) for Mac? I played previous versions with no problems but this one won't open after unzipped.
Yeah, I get the same thing - The application “SU_2.1.888mac” can’t be opened.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Chill man you have to know that 70% or even more on this whole site don't care about story,text,game elements.They don't want to waste their time they just want to see some sex scenes.
Then they shouldn't download the game, just the art pack. :winkytongue:

Reactions: iamnuff

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
And again, for the record, we never said we weren't going to add more costumes - including the those created for the yacht event. We've simply said putting costume additions on hold the same way we're putting new character additions on hold while we focus on completion updates - i.e. bringing everyone the sexy bits the majority of people care most about.
I'm okay with these priorities. I had given up on this game, said some negative stuff about how it constantly expanded laterally with every update always adding the start of a character/event without finishing anything previous.
Very glad to hear there's going to be focus on completing the cells content because that has always been the best part of the game. Even without animations, my interest in future updates is very much reignited.
I do hope the cell content continues to have high quality in character writing though, and progression to sex makes sense. I enjoy the mindless sex scenes like in the private room very much, but watching how Luthor has to uniquely manipulate every character was always great fun.

Reactions: KaiserST

rle68

May 28, 2017
If Sunset wanted to be super lazy about it, he COULD do it that way. But that's not the expectation we've set nor is it how the costumes are meant to work.

There's also another option that hasn't been brought up yet, which is how the costume-based scenes actually work. Happy guessing ^^

and i completely get that... no issues on how its done just that i hope it is done.. but dont need to hear armchair qb's tell me aint gonna happen is my point.. yes my way is the lazy way.. trying to prove to some that you couild do it simple and not make it an epic event

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
What gets me, was that she said she had never been with a man, and no one mentioned Steve Trevor... I know it was short lived in the movie, but in the TV show, they were together for years ...hey, it's a logical question! XD
Not to mention her bondage origins... You would think with how often he was tied up by the bad guys, something might have happened.
What gets me is that she says this AFTER she's ridden a man like a mechanical bull in the Meta Bordello.
I haven't the heart to tell her...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just don't understand why these mean, overly critical, and entitled comments saying terrible things about the game and its developer get so much play while earnest requests for help playing it are met with crickets. All of you whining about the game... at least you are able to open it and play it. I haven't been able to play it for two updates now for want of an .exe file in the download. It sounds like many players on Mac are having a similar issue with opening or saving their games.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just don't understand why these mean, overly critical, and entitled comments saying terrible things about the game and its developer get so much play while earnest requests for help playing it are met with crickets. All of you whining about the game... at least you are able to open it and play it. I haven't been able to play it for two updates now for want of an .exe file in the download. It sounds like many players on Mac are having a similar issue with opening or saving their games.
It sounds like you are having an issue with your anti-virus program eating it (you can check your quarantine), or you are getting the mac version or something... Try downloading from a different source.

is 2.1.88 suposed to be 5.73gb uncompressed?
I have 5.29 gig, but yeah, more or less.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Personally I am glad the devs have decided to finish and wrap up all the girls they have in the game now before adding more of them. My only complaint is that they going ass backwards and starting with Terra and not from the beginning cast of heroines and working through them as they appeared in the game.

Reactions: MilkShank

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Ok, so I've played the game to pretty much completion, everything is at max upgrade, only used cheat menu for money, and I never ran across the unlock for Lois Lane. Be searching the thread I garnered that you have to get your threat level high, I tried for about 30 days to do this and I can't raise it hardly at all. I took pains to make sure it stayed low while playing. I'm guessing my only option to unlock Lois is to use the cheat menu at this point???? Any help would be appreciated.

is 2.1.88 suposed to be 5.73gb uncompressed?
Mines' 5.29 GB

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ok, so I've played the game to pretty much completion, everything is at max upgrade, only used cheat menu for money, and I never ran across the unlock for Lois Lane. Be searching the thread I garnered that you have to get your threat level high, I tried for about 30 days to do this and I can't raise it hardly at all. I took pains to make sure it stayed low while playing. I'm guessing my only option to unlock Lois is to use the cheat menu at this point???? Any help would be appreciated.

Mines' 5.29 GB
Re: Lois
Have you been checking the Daily Planet? I noticed when I started that locations on the map aren't easily distinguishable and the Daily Planet being right at the side of the screen could make it easy to miss I guess. Has it been mentioned that she could be snooping around?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Re: Lois
Have you been checking the Daily Planet? I noticed when I started that locations on the map aren't easily distinguishable and the Daily Planet being right at the side of the screen could make it easy to miss I guess. Has it been mentioned that she could be snooping around?
Yeah, I've checked the Planet numerous times, never once did anyone tell me she might be snooping around that I can remember. She is the only one I haven't captured and maxed out for the version yet.

JohnWickTheDick

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone been able to open the latest version (v2.1.888) for Mac? I played previous versions with no problems but this one won't open after unzipped.
I have the same problem its strange.
But if you really want to play the latest version and dont want to wait for a fix just play the windows version with winebottler, works just fine for me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Maybe because comments about the game cause a reaction in most people to either defend or further roast the game, while people asking 90% of the time are lazy bastards that can't read instructions or search the thread.

Reactions: TheDevian and rle68
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes